More Trouble

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rings, initiating that its time for all the kids to be in class and start off their lesson as usual.

'Miyoung ah! did you completed the homework given by Professor Kim? I can't even solve the first problem! Calculus is hard! I'm giving up on my life!' Saehee stomped her feet while plopping on her seat. Miyoung shook her head and smiled. 'Here, take it and do it fast. Mrs. Kim will be in any minute from now. Wait, I thought Sehun sunbaenim and Luhan sunbaenim are pros in Mathematics. How come you do not seek for their help?' Miyoung asked. Saehee puffs her cheeks and rolls her eyes.

'Well, my two perfect brothers decided to help me with granted. Like seriously they asked me to be their servant for one week if i were to ask them for help! Can you imagine that? what a goody-two-shoes of brothers i have.' Miyoung laughed out loud as she imagined how the situation was. Saehee must be kicking their for playing with her. Just then, Mrs. Kim entered the class with the Principal of the school, Shin Hyesung.

The once noisy class silenced and face their principal in confusion. Miyoung was confused as well as for what reason their busy principal be doing the the freshmen class.

*Unless...*

Principal Shin cleared his throat before he started speaking.

'Well, we just got new transferees from Daegu and 3 of them will be staying in your classes. I hope all of you can give your full cooperation and help these fellas in anything t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter