First Day of Everything

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Please..please...PLEASE!* says the girl while clasping her hands together. Her anticipated smile started fading and replaced with a frown. She slammed her hands on the table and her lips twitched.  

* things happened Miyoung. Be calm Jang Miyoung, be calm.* 

'Sweetheart. ' says someone while poking her head between the door. It is none other than her mom.

'What are you doing?' Asks her mom, Kim Hyunmi while her head. 'S-studying of course. Well mom, what a nerd girl like me could do instead of studying, right?' She scoffed. Her words is full of sarcasm. Hyunmi just smiles at her beloved daughter's words. Well at least she loves how her daughter is right now. Nothings wrong of being a nerd.

'Oh well Miyoung, err, you gonna transfer for another school tomorrow. ' 'WHAT?! I-I mean where? You're kidding right? Right?' She asks anxiously. Her mom ogsmiled and shook her head. 'To the place you wanna go and where you belong,Seoul International High School.' Her jaw dropped immediately. She jerked up while shaking her mom's shoulder. 

'ARE YOU SERIOUS? I FINALLY GOT INTO THE SCHOOL? LIKE.... SERIOUSLY?!' Asks her with a happy face. Her mom nodded her head. 'Fully paid by the government for all your hard work through this few years and you're in the special list. To be exact, a student with a high grade and intelligence. ' She hugged her mom tightly and kiss all over her face while thanking her. 

'Oh ya, if you need any help, Kris, my friend's son would help you there. He is a senior abd he was informed that you'll be there.'

*WHAT THE HELL?! Did mom means that smoking hot kris? KRIS FCKIN DUIZHANG?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter