Sense of Smell

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung was walking to the cafeteria with Saehee when she sees the whole boys walking together with the new cool kids. they seemed friendly and there is no sign of bad blood going with them.
Now is the time to ask Saehee about these matter. She faced Saehee who is eating half-heartedly and cleared .
'umm Sae, can I ask you a question?' Saehee looked up and smiled 
"oh? yea whats the mattter??' 'who is that..new guys?' Miyoung ask carefuly. She saw her rolling her eyes upwards and huffed her cheeks.
'Them? The 7 idiots? My annoying cousins.'

Oh.
'So why aren't you fond to them? I mean those annoyance that you had back in class.'
'well no reason actually. Its just that the house get noisy and stuffy with the boys. and to add another 7 spawn of satans? THE WORST. Seriously its not that great having them around.' Saehee blurted that out while she was munching on her food. Miyoung shakes her head and laugh out loud. She was busy eating her food when someone placed their warm hands on her shoulder.
'ohh, look like our only girl finally had a normal friend. wow spectacular moment that need to be celebrated.' the guy in the blonde said before smirking his way towards the latter. Saehee was seen grittin her teeth in anger yet she kept quiet without uttering a word.
'Kim Taehyung, stop bullying the maknae. Find other stuffs to do before you go around bullying my precious sister.' Baekhyun muttered before he takes a seat beside Miyoung. The others did the same but since the seatings are limited, some of the matured ones sat on the table beside them.
Miyoung shivered a little looking around when groups of students were looking in her direction with.. hatred? Most of them shots dagger towards her..mostly the girls though. 
I am definitely doomed. What a great way to start my life in a whole new environment. yikes.
While they were talking and laughing, Miyoung noticed that Kris was staring at her but there is no hatred or anger in his eyes. Just plain confusion. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him back. He noticed that and looked away while clearing his throat. That weirded her out for sure.

He was sitting on the chair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter