The Memories I

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was pounding through the air.. Running as fast as he could. Tears were visible at the corner of his eyes. Don't give up. He knew that he would probably be caught in a second but he ran as if there is no tomorrow.

'Catch him! Don't let that little devil dissapear!' Little Devil. That was what people in his village called him. Its just because he was born different than other. He did not wish his fate to be like this. He wouldn't. He whimpered and as he ran, he shifted into something else. A monster. This is why he was hated so much. It was because he was born immortal. A wolf. Just as he shifted his small body, his lower limb started speeding up through the forest and his vision was clearer than before. He had no one to defend him so he knew that he needs to be independent in his life and face everything by himself.

Those hunter would never let him get off their grip. He knew it. Just then, one of the bullet pierced into his skin. He howled in pain and his movement was getting slower. 'He's dead. That little devil is dead. Leave him there. He is no use but a burden to us all.'

He groaned in pain the moment he woke up. He held his head while wincing in pain. He looked through his back. That was where he got shot. Where was he?

Is this heaven or some kind of joke? He looked around him. He was sleeping on a bed. It looks like someone had save him but he can't compromise that just yet.

Just then, the door opened and a little boy, much smaller than him, popped his head shyly and was looking at him. He looked at him intently and questioned who is he.

'Oh you're awake, son! How are you feeling?' Someone barged into the room with a tray full of food. His stomach started to grumble. Now he realised that its been days last he ate something edible. He scooted behind, scared of the man. But, the man, who looks around his uncle's age smiled at him.

'No, don't be afraid. I'm not gonna bite you. I'm here to help you.. The boy there..' he pointed to the door. That lil boy was still there. 'He was the one who found you lying as if you're playing dead in the forest. He took you in. Suh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter