Chapter 9

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Naeun… Is that Hoya and Eunji?” Myungsoo asked Naeun who’s busily playing with a bunny that just passed by. Naeun turned around to look at Myungsoo’s direction. From there, they could see Hoya and Eunji hugging.

 

“Ohh~ Something interesting happening here.” Naeun grins at the view and secretly approached them. Myungsoo shook at Naeun’s behavior but kept following her.

 

When they approaching them behind the bushes, Naeun suddenly stood up and shouted. “Yah!!!! What do you do to Eunji!?”

 

Myungsoo sighed at Naeun’s behavior. She should just sit there and watch before suddenly shouted. But something’s wrong. Eunji’s eyes seem red because of crying. Ah, now he understands why Naeun suddenly shouted at him.

 

Hoya and Eunji immediately let go off the hug and looked at Naeun. Eunji was about to speak but Naeun was faster. “Eunji, did he make you cry? What did he do to you!? Yah, Lee Howon!! You’re so dead!”

 

Naeun was about to run towards them but Myungsoo held both of her hands tightly so she can’t do something more stupid. Naeun glared at Myungsoo. She wants to protest but Myungsoo began to speak. “Shh, let them explain this first…”

 

Eunji sighed at her best friend behavior. “He didn’t do anything wrong… Jinjja…”

 

“Then why are you crying!?” Naeun half shouted half asked.

 

“Uhh… It’s…”

 

Myungsoo sighed at the view, “Naeun-ah, It seems this is their personal secret. Don’t interrupt with their secret.” He explained to her and she just pouted in curiosity.

 

 

“Yah! Don’t follow me around!” Yookyung lost her patient because Sungyeol kept tailing behind her since they get out of the school gate. “Aren’t you supposed to run the restaurant in the beach now with Sungjong?”

 

“Well, Sungjong had a work from Sunggyu-hyung. So I decided to close the restaurant today.” Sungyeol simply reply her and kept following her behind. “Well because we’re neighb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter