Chapter 10

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yookyung couldn’t hold her tears anymore. The sight of their parents lying died with many scratches that still dripping blood made her so weak and hurt. She fell down to the floor and cries loudly. Sungyeol quickly took his phone and dialed the hospital.

 

But there’s something not right. The hospital didn’t answer his phone. He couldn’t believe this sight at all. Who kill her parents? Why did they do that? That question kept spinning and spinning on his head. He wanted to go outside and scream for help but he can’t leave Yookyung alone.

 

He slowly hugged the crying girl to comfort her. She began to lean while cry louder on his chest when he hugged her.

 

“It was easier than I thought.” A girl voice could be heard behind them and continued by several chuckles. When Sungyeol turned his head around, he could saw two women with knifes on their both hands. He widened his eyes when he recognized both of them.

 

“You!! You’re Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon! The transfer students!! You did this!?” Sungyeol shouted at them with an angry tone in his voices.

 

The girls chuckled at Sungyeol and Taeyeon smirked at him. “This? Of course.” She chuckled evilly and signaling Hyoyeon something.

 

“Our other members already invaded this town successfully. All of the citizens already gathered at the Rose square. You two better go there if you don’t want anyone die anymore.”

 

“What’s the reason!? Why do you needed to kill my parent!?” Yookyung suddenly stood up and stared at them.

 

“Ohh, so this is the mayors’ daughter… What a coincidence~” Taeyeon smirked at her and took a step closer while Yookyung took step backwards.

 

Sungyeol suddenly stood in front of Yookyung to protect her. Taeyeon stared at him and chuckled evilly. She kicked Sungyeol right on the stomach, making the guy grimaced in pain and fell on the floor.

 

Yookyung screamed when she felt someone grabbed her both hands and a knife being held right in front of her neck. “You better started to go to the Rose square now, little boy. Or this precious girl will die now in my hand.” Hyoyeon threaten Sungyeol and he could do nothing.

 

They all started to go to the Rose square with Yookyung as their hostage. And the two girls are right. The citizens had gathered there, all of them. And there’re some people they both doesn’t recognized guarding the entrance, exit, and all of places.

 

When they both arrived at the Rose square, Kim Taeyeon pushed Sungyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter