Chapter 12

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

–Island 2–

“Wake up, Chorong-unnie…” Someone kept shaking her body to wake her up. Slowly, her eyes opened slowly and looked at the voice owner. It was Oh Hayoung. Her shirt was ripped a little around her right waist while her skirt was a little dirty.

 

“Hayoung…? Where’s… everyone?” Chorong asked slowly while letting herself sat slowly. She coughed a little and then looked at Hayoung once more.

 

“Everyone? I… honestly don’t know… Two hours ago, I woke up and found Woohyun-oppa trying to wake Sunggyu-oppa. They both are fine and started to search for sticks and foods for us now…” Hayoung said while smiled at her.

 

“R-really? Good to know…” She said while looked across the sea. Her eyes spotted something on the South West of the island. “Hey, isn’t that another island? It’s look bigger…” She said to Hayoung while pointed at another island.

 

“Yeah… I knew about it… That’s why we needed to craft a boat. This island is a small one. Woohyun-oppa told me that he was awake three hours before I wake up. He said we only needed two and a half hours to walked along this beach and reach the same spots.” Hayoung explained and looked around.

 

“Is that so? Ah… I see…”

 

“By the way… Unnie… I think we should craft clothes for you…” Hayoung said while looking at Chorong. The moment she said that, Chorong began to examine her clothes. Her eyes widened to see her clothes. Her shirt torn until it revealed her stomach and her arms clearly while her skirt was torn until it barely covered her mid tight.

 

“H-Hayoung! What should I do!?”

 

“Relax, unnie… I already asked Woohyun-oppa and Sunggyu-oppa to search some cotton from a plant. I can make threads or yarn from cottons so I can make some clothes from it. My family usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter