Chapter 11

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

–Island 1 (West)–

 

The sunrays shines so brightly until it blinded her eyes when she opens it slowly. She slowly sat down and looked at her surroundings. What is this place!? Where is everyone!? She thought unconsciously and began to panic.

 

She stared at her hand that still handcuffed. Her eyes wandered around to see her body. Her long skinny jeans she wore before has torn to a short one. Her cloth has torn into a dirty white sleeveless shirt. Many visible bruises and stained or dry blood can be seen along her exposed legs and arms.

 

She tried to stand up to look for anyone at this empty island with many broken wooden. With her weak steps, she started walked along the beach. Out of her lucks, she fell to the sand because her legs couldn’t make her stand up straight due the pain she’s experiencing.

 

Is it the end? Will I die here? She thought unconsciously while closing her eyes slowly, hoping for the pain to decrease as the time flowing. But unfortunately, the pain only went worse than she thought. Some of her scratches still dripped some bloods that make her groaned in pain.

 

She deeply sighed and started to open her eyes a little to look at the sky blankly. Nicole-unnie… Are you fine in the town? Mom… Are you fine in the town too? I’m sorry I couldn’t do much… I’m really sorry… She felt her tears started flowing from the corner of her eyes but her hands didn’t bother to wipe the tears away.

 

“E-Eunji? Jung… Eunji? I-Is that really y-you?” Someone voice from her left make her startled. Her head started to look to her left and she could saw someone stood there while holding his arm.

 

The moment she saw him, she tried to stand up and walked as fast as she could. When he was in her reach, she jumped towards him to hug him. But they both fall because of her weight. “H-Hoya…” She started to cries endlessly on his chest while hugging him tightly, afraid that he might leave her alone.

 

She could felt his right arm hugged her back tightly. “Shh… Don’t cry… I’m here for you…” He assured her.

 

“Hoya… I’m so glad to see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter