Chapter 13

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alert: Killing scene, sad ending.

It’s been three months since the accident. These 14 people manage to found one another by making a boat to sail to the next island. They already used on living in the forest. But they still worried about their family, their village, and their friends.

 

But they couldn’t do anything. Pretty lame isn’t it? They really wanted to help other people but they don’t know where the direction is.

 

Today they’re kept doing their usual routine in the morning, but there’s something odd. They felt something bad will happen today. But honestly, they don’t know what.

 

“Hey… Do you feel it?” Naeun asked Myungsoo and he nodded for the respond. “How ‘bout you all? Do you feel it?” She asked other people and the respond was the same.

 

“Where’s Dongwoo-hyung?” Sungjong asked while looking around to find him.

 

“Hey!! You all!! You must see this!! There’s a ship!! And it’s not an ordinary one!! It’s from SM town!!” Dongwoo shouted while running as fast as he could.

 

“What the heck!? How did they know we’re here!?” Woohyun shouted in panic.

 

Then there’s someone shouted behind them, making them startled and turned their head around. And much to their surprise, there’s five guy with an armor and sword standing there. One of them hold Hayoung.

 

“Let her go, Oh Sehun!!” Sunggyu shouted while trying to hit him. But he stopped when that guy draw his sword and hold it in front of her neck.

 

“One step closer, she will be dead!” He shouted. Everyone couldn’t believe what they saw in front of their eyes, Oh Sehun was holding his own sister, Oh Hayoung and tried to kill her. What in the world going on?

 

“Now you all must do what I said if you wanted her to survive! If you didn’t, my men will kill you all too!!” He shouted. “Now, Kim Sunggyu. Kill Kim Namjoo and I will let her to survive! And also, I’ll let you to be one of us! We have lots of money, power, and no one will defeat us.”

 

Sunggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter