Chapter 8

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay okay… Mianhae, I lied to you… It’s not for my brother birthday! How come do you know my brother birthday?” she pouted while crossed her arm in front of her chest. Before Sunggyu help Hayoung to cook the cake, he said ‘You lied, your brother birthday isn’t this month.’ for few times until Hayoung said the truth.

 

Sunggyu chuckled, “Of course I know. I ever saw your brothers’ friend throw some egg and flour all over his faces before I graduate two years ago. Sehun is such a mess that time.”

 

Hayoung laughed at Sunggyu’s answer. But she realized something’s weird. “Oppa, how do you remember that day?”

 

Sunggyu smiled while stirring the egg, flour, and other ingredients for the cake. “Actually, I don’t remember the date. I only remember the month.”

 

“But how did you remember it?” Hayoung looked at Sunggyu with confused expression. She waited for his answer, but he remained silent. He doesn’t want to answer because it was his personal business. Well it’s not that important though.

 

“Sunggyu-oppa?” Hayoung waved her hand in front of Sunggyu faces.

 

Sunggyu looked at Hayoung and smiled at her. Finally, he decided to answer her question. “Well, his birthday was the same month as mine… I just hope that my friend won’t do that to me on my birthday. Gladly, they didn’t but they throw me a surprise party.” Sunggyu said while smiling when he remember those old times.

 

Hayoung smiles at his answer and she seems satisfied with it. Sunggyu watched her reaction while she stared at the mixed ingredients.

 

 

“Hey, Chorong. How do you think about the new students?” Woohyun asked his girlfriend who’s resting her head on his shoulder. She seems tired after cleaning the kitchen inn earlier.

 

“The new students? I thought there’s only one in our class. If I’m not wrong, his nickname is Suho right?” Chorong replied him while looking at him. He shook his head lightly while looked back at her.

 

“I heard rumor spreading that there’re many new students now. It was quiet odd and I feel that something’s wrong.” He thinks deeply while he slowly looked down to the ground.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter