Chapter 3

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong woke up at 6 am in the morning. She could saw Naeun and Jihyun still sleeping in their beds. Chorong wondered why Naeun took so much time for sleep. She slept earlier than Chorong but still hasn’t wake up yet. Chorong stood up from her bed and cleaned her bed.

 

She stood up from her bed and slowly opened her balcony without any sound. She watched the sun slowly rise in the morning while listening to the bird chirping. She could saw people starting to get ready for the Spring Thanksgiving Day.

 

She heard the sound door opening from the next balcony. She turned her head towards the sound and she could saw someone coming out from the male room to the balcony of the male room. He is Nam Woohyun. He wears a short pant with a sleeveless black shirt. His hair was total mess while his eyes still sleepy. He stares blankly at the sky while stretching his arm.

 

Feeling being watched, Woohyun turned his head towards Chorong. Chorong quickly looked away before he caught her watching him. But it’s too late, Woohyun already noticed it. She could heard him chuckled. “Feel free to stare at my beautiful face. I don’t mind.” Woohyun stated and grins widely.

 

Chorong turned her heads towards Woohyun direction and glared at him. “Why would I stare at your face? It’s not worth of my time.” She rolled her eyes and look at the flower that blooming in the flower pot on the balcony.

 

“You would because you just stared at my faces a while ago.” Woohyun said the fact and makes Chorong mentally slapped herself. Chorong just sighed and stay silent.

 

“Did you planning to give something to someone today?” Chorong asked Woohyun while slowly turning her head to look at him. He chuckles at her question. Who would think that Chorong will ask that question to him?

 

“Yes, my sister.” He replied her coolly and stayed calmed.

 

“There’s no one else?” She asked him while gave him curious look.

 

“Hmm… There’s someone I liked since few years ago. But I think I won’t give it to her.” He answered her honestly. His answer makes Chorong more curious. She wants to ask him again but got cut by him. “I bet you want to ask me who’s this person and why I won’t give it to her. I’ll answer one of these questions to you. You pick between them.”

 

Chorong thinks deeply before answer his question. “Why?”

 

Woohyun took deep breath and quickly answered her question. “Because I think I’m afraid. Honestly. I’m very afraid.” He stared blankly at the skies.

 

“Well don’t be afraid. Don’t give up before you try. You should try.” Chorong gave him an advice. She smiled at him and gave him a ‘fighting’ sign.

 

But deeply in her heart, she couldn’t accept it. The truth is she’s in love with him. Since the first time she saw him, she’s been his secret admire. But she won’t admit it to people, even her best friends. And she could felt she’s the luckiest woman when he started to talk with her often.

 

But now her heart crashed when she heard he want to give something to the girl he likes. And she’s dumb to give him the advice. But Chorong motto is ‘Be Happy as long as the people you love happy’.

 

“I can’t give it, Chorong… I’m not in very good term with her.”

 

“This is not the Nam Woohyun I know. The Nam Woohyun I know never gave up.”

Chorong! Why did you say that? You just make your heart break more if you let him to do this. She said to herself.

 

“Ah… Okay… I was planning to give it to her while confess to her next year. But I’ll take your advice to confess to her today.” Ouch.

 

“Oh yeah, did you saw Myungsoo? He’s not in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter