Chapter 7

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, take care! I’ll go to school now! Make sure you don’t drop something!” she shouted from outside of the supermarket, well you could say home because technically she lived there. She quickly ran away when she heard someone shouted ‘Yah!’ from the inside. She bet it was her brother, Sunggyu.

 

Namjoo happily walked to school and greeted few people she recognized in the way. Today, she wore a simple white t-shirt, black skirt, and white sneakers. She didn’t like fancy outfit and dress because it felt unnecessary.

 

She walked and walked until she reached the school gate. She could saw Yookyung walking alone towards the gate. Why is she alone? The answer is simple, because she is cold towards people. Only few people manage to break through the wall and be friends with her. Namjoo, Naeun, Chorong, Eunji, Hayoung, and Bomi are the only people who can manage to be friends with her.

 

But… there’s one person who wanted to break through and be friends with her, even he often failed. He’s none other than Lee Sungyeol. Namjoo knew that that guy often try to talk with her, which she just ignore sometimes.

 

Ah, speaking of him. Namjoo could saw Sungyeol shouted Yookyung’s name and running towards her. But as always, she ignored him.

 

Namjoo walked towards her classroom and happily sat on her chair. Being an active girl she is, she ran towards the vending machine to buy some milk. She purchased the milk and drinks it.

 

“Ah, I never thought I will meet you here, Namjoo-ssi…”

 

“Oh! Hello, oppa!” Namjoo bows a little and smiled at him.

 

“Hello, Namjoo. Already understand what I teach two days ago? I hope you understand, because you need to learn the next subject today.” This guy who’s standing in front of her was her mentor and her brother friend. They agree that they will have a short lesson after school every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Today is Friday. Namjoo will have a short lesson today.

 

“I really understand it, oppa! It’s all thanks to you!” The bell has rang, other student were rushing to their class. “Ah! The bell! See you later, Sungjong-oppa!” she said and ran to her classroom.

 

 

Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter