Chapter 5

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn it, Lee Sungyeol!” Yookyung sighed in frustration and turned around to saw the tall guy was tailing her since god-knows-when. “Will you stop following me for heaven sakes!?” She shouted and glared at him.

 

“Aish, Mianhae about last night… I didn’t thought that you—” Yookyung quickly covered Sungyeol’s mouth and dragged him away to talk with him in private places.

 

But unfortunately Eunji and Hoya was about to come to them so they unintended overheard their conversation. They both looked at each other with a confused and shocked faces. They definitely misunderstood something.

 

“Eunji-yah… Did you hear that?”

 

“L-last… N-night…? Mianhae…?” Eunji shuttered and they both shook their thoughts away. “D-Did he do something t-to my p-poor and innocent Yookyung-ah?”

 

“Yah! There’s no way Sungyeol would do t-that… It’s just a misunderstanding…” he reassured himself and Eunji.

 

“Y-yeah… I hope so…”

 

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Don’t say it clearly on the hallway would you!? I don’t want anybody else knew that I’m scared of the ‘5-words’!” Yookyung shouted at Sungyeol right after they entered an empty art room. Sungyeol scratched his head and bows apologetically.

 

“I already said sorry, Yookyung-ah… I don’t know someone like you are afraid of ghost.” He said matter-of-factly. Yookyung’s faces redden of embarrassment. She slapped Sungyeol’s arm making the latter grimaced in pain while holding his arm that she slapped.

 

“Shut up already!”

 

 

Flashback

 

After the party, Yookyung helped her mother cleaning the house. Her father is sleeping. He need to rest for tomorrow works, as always the mayor will busy every day. Yookyung took the garbage and all of the trash into a big plastic bag. Her mom is washing the dish in the kitchen.

 

After she finished collecting all the trash, she tied the 5th huge plastic bag and put them neatly together. She come near her mother and told her that she’ll take the plastic bag to the landfills. Her mother nodded and she started to take the plastic bag.

 

Since the plastic bags are very huge, she took two plastics bag to throw first. The landfill is just few meters behind her house. She put the first and the second plastic bag there and did it few times until the last plastic bag was in her hands.

 

When she about to throw the last plastic bag, she heard a rustling sound on bushes near the landfill. Oh yeah, did she already say that the landfill are exactly in the middle of the many tree or you could say forest. Many bushes and trees around them and it make her scared.

 

“Who’s there!?” she shouted loudly and looked to her left and right to found a single person but she could only saw bushes and trees. Her body shook in fears, cold sweat slowly dripping from her forehead, her heartbeat increased each seconds, and her mind was in alarmed stage.

 

Quickly, she put the plastic bag on the landfill. A rustling sound could be heard again, she quickly looked at the sound direction and shouted, “Who’s t-there!?”

 

What if no one is there? What if there’s a ghost behind the bushes? Ghost… she thought in her head while fear took over her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter