Chapter 4

Our Village Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong sat on the chair, slightly frustrated when she thinks about Woohyun’s words earlier in the morning. It was 4 pm and the party already finished. People already finished cleaning either. Hoya and Eunji was talking about their silly past on the inn park, Naeun was doing some homework, Myungsoo was sleeping on his bed for a tiring day.

 

Jihyun was watching the television about the weather news. It’s going to be rain the whole day tomorrow. She let out a big sighed and mumbled an incorrect phrase. Jihyun hated rain because she can’t do sport that day.

 

Brrtt… Brrtt…

 

Chorong’s phone vibrated when she was looking blankly at the television. The phone vibrates signaling someone texted her. She checked her phone and look at the screen.

 

1 new message(s) from Woohyun

 

Chorong was confused. Why on earth Woohyun texted her? It’s rare for him to texted her like this. She opened the text and started to read it.

 

From: Woohyun

Chorong-ah! I need to talk to you! Urgent! I need your help to confess! Meet me on the beach later on 5 pm! See you!

PS: Don’t tell anybody about this! I beg you!

To: Chorongie~

 

Chorong just stared at her phone with unbelievable expression. She’s sad, definitely, and slightly disappointed. She took a deep breath and started to take a bath for meeting Woohyun later. When she finished taking bath, Jihyun was laying on the bed while reading her novel while Naeun watching the television.

 

“Jihyun-noona. I need to go to the beach now. I have a meeting with someone on the beach.” Chorong politely tell Jihyun. Jihyun just nodded, not really interested what she’ll be doing.

 

Chorong stepped out of their room. When she was about to going down stairs, she saw her mother cleaned the counter. She politely told her mother that she needs to meet someone in the beach. Her mother told her to be careful for going out around this hour.

 

Chorong quickly rushed to the beach. The beach is located on the west of the rose square. The rose square is located between the beach and the inn. The rose square is a place where the mayor celebrated a big event.

 

She arrived at the beach at 4:55 pm. But Woohyun already sat on the sand while watching the sun that ready to set any moment. Chorong called Woohyun’s name and he turned around to see Chorong. He smiled and patted the empty spot next to him, offering her to sit there.

 

Chorong sat next Woohyun silently. He didn’t say anything, so did her. They just stared blankly at the sunset. Chorong decided to break the silence first, “About your text earlier, what do you want me to help?”

 

“Just stay there… just stay and make me calm… I felt nervous and I need you to calm me down…” Woohyun said in soft tone while he smiled at her.

 

“I always wanted to confess with sweet words. But I don’t how to make sweet words.” He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. “I’m a pathetic guy…”

 

“I thought Nam Woohyun is a cheesy guy.” Chorong joked and giggled. “Don’t tell me you can’t think any cheesy word when you want to confess to girl?” she laughed while he just hanged his head low because of embarrassment.

 

“Just think a cheesy word you usually use, Woohyun. I bet you could do it.” Chorong gave a fighting sign to Woohyun. He just smiled widely and nodded.

 

“But there’s another problem…” he said while looked down and let out a big sighs. When Chorong was about to asked why, he began to speak again. “I’m afraid… I don’t want her to get away from me once I confess…”

 

“It is okay, Woohyun… Just try first.” She said again to Woohyun and smile to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter