One Month Later: The Plan

Love Me Already!
To say that Yunho was comlpetely prepared to see Jaejoong at training today would be lying from the pit of hell. After that dream the previous month, he was still very much shaken up. He didn't think he could stand looking at the beauiful man at all. He dragged his feet today, wanting to delay the time he would have to spend with he older. His phone rang, and the ringtone told him that it was a text from Changmin. He groaned but read it anyway. Yunho had almost wished he hadn't. The text itself wasn't necessarily bad. It was mostly the fact that Yunho knew his friend, and nothing good could ever come from any of it. -Hyung, come to my office quickly! You're problems will be mostly solved from this!-was what it said. Yunho dreaded that, and then he saw the text he never checked last month. Oh God, why did he have to read that? Yunho decided to put a little more pep in his step now. Changmin was casually waving his phone around when Yunho burst in the door without knocking first. Changmin had never cared when Yunho had been doing just that, so it became a tradition of sorts. The real time to worry was when they did knock. Since the older just barged in, Changmin didn't have a bit of suprise or worry when he spoke. "Good morning hyung! Like the texts say, I know how you can get Jaejoong and leave us all the hell alone about him hating you." Though Yunho had already seen the texts, hearing it come from the younger's mouth made it feel so...official. Officially dangerous.Yunho looked at his best friend with complete suspicion. "Ok, where exactly do you plan on going with this? You know that most of your ideas end up in horrible failure." Changmin just chuckled a bit darkly, effectively sending shivers up Yunho's spine.'What the heck is he planning?' "Hyung, you need some more faith in me than that. I am, afterall, offering you a way to get your man. Are you on board or not? Trust me, it'll work. You just need to follow my lead and do exactly as I tell you. Deal?" The younger stuck his hand out for the other to shake. Yunho weighed his options in his head. On the one hand, it was Changmin. Half the time, he had some ulterior motive that ended up making his victim miserable. Then again, it was also his best friend trying to help him get the love of his life. He ended up taking the hand. "Ok Changmin-ah. I'm trusting you here." Changmin laughed, and Yunho briefly wondered why he admired it so much. It was a sweet sound that he enjoyed hearinghe guessed. Fingers snapped in front of him to get him to focus. "Alright then. We're going to make him jealous." He put his hand up to silence any and all questions trying to voice themselves out of Yunho's mouth. "Please save all questions for the end. Anyway, men are naturally territorial. They like things being the way they always have been. When that familiar thing suddenly goes away, they get angry and automatically want to fight to get it back. Find someone to fake date you and act like you could care less about Jaejoong-hyung romantically." While Yunho had originally planned on protesting, it didn't seem like such a bad idea now. He found himself nodding instead. "Alright, but I want for you to be my boyfriend. I'm way more comfortable with you than anyone else. It's you or I'm not doing it." To say that Changmin was shocked at that would be a huge understatement. Either way, Yunho had a point. He needed someone that was close so that the relationship wouldn't feel forced. He walked over to his older friend and hugged him from behind. He nuzzled his face into the other's neck, making said man shiver. "Alright hyung, I don't mind being your boyfriend. Now come on before we're late. I would rather not lose my job this quickly baby." Yunho responded by smiling and interlocking their fingers as they walked. When the two arrived at the studio, Jaejoong and Taemin were already warming up. Yunho gulped, and Changmin used the other's nervousness to his advantage. He got close to Yunho's ear and softly blew on it, knowing it was a sensitive spot for him. Yunho's quick draw of breath made Changmin chuckle and whisper, "I'm going now hyung. Try not to suffer too bad without me." He whispered loud enugh for Jaejoong to hear, but it was more like one in which you could hear if you were paying attention. Fortunately, Jaejoong was paying attention. He looked at the two from the corner of his eye. He could never have prepared for what he saw next. Yunho nodded rather cutely and looked around. When he was satisfied that no one was looking his way, he threw his arms around Changmin's waist and pecked his lips. "Ne Changmin ah. You do the same ok? I wouldn't want to have you in trouble, so you need to go. Love you baby~" Changmin had to admit, Yunho was really good at acting and pretending to whisper so that didn't look suspicious at all. Changmin gasped as his was lightly smacked. He blushed and lookeed into Yunho's smirkinng eyes. It was now his turn to nod cutely. "Alright hyung. Good luck today, and Iove you too! Fighting baby~" Jaejoong watched out of the corner of his eyes with shock. He got confused. 'Why are they like this? What happened to me being the love of Yunho's life?' He then saw where his thoughts were going and scoffed. 'That's exactly what I wanted. I wanted him to leave me alone, and I got it. I should be thanking Changmin when this is all over for today.' As Yunho walked over to him and Taemin, he bowed and smiled brightly. "Hello you two. Forgive me for being a bit late. Shall we conttinue?" Taemin was immediately mesmorized by the oldest's smile and happy voice. 'This is such an imprrovement from yesterday when he was so grouchy.' He thtought and stood to bow."No problem hyung! We weren't particularly doing anything anyway! Let's get started now. We are working on dancing today, and you are an awesome dancer! That was why I personally requested you for this!" As Yunho was lead to the studio, Jaejoong was left thinking. "Does this kid ever talk in something other than exclamation marks? Who does he think he is, being way too happy and cute while running everyone everywhere?' He then got over himself and scoffed again.'Well, it's only Jung he's running with. Who cares about him anyway?' He was met with quite the suprise when he saw Yunho demonstrating a few moves and killing every single one. It was now Jaejoong's turn to have uncomfortable jeans as he saw Yunho move so smoothly. Oh God, thiis is gonna be a long day.