Project From Hell

Love Me Already!
Jaejoong was, once again, wallowing in self-pity. He was so sick of having people talk about Yunho like he was something to be admired. Moreover, he was sick of people saying he had a crush on said man. 'Why do they always say that I love him? It's not natural! People really need to get a grip on reality. Reality and work!' Speaking of work, Jaejoong noticed he had all of it done; he could go home if he wanted. Then again, something always comes up to make him stay longer. 'I can't seem to catch a break with the friends I have. Watch someone come in and try to talk to me.' He was right. Yoochun came in and sat down beside him. "Hey buddy, you know we were just messing around right?" Jaejoong scoffed and glared at the man. "Sure I do. You and Junsu are always messing around." Yoochun hoped his older friend hadn't seen the bright blush that momentarily stained his cheeks. Alas, Mother Luck was not on his side today. Jaejoong's glare turned into a smirk. "You know, you've come down here three times now. What did Junsu have to do to make you do it so many times? Or is it what he makes you do?" Yoochun's blush returned tenfold, and he was basically a stuttering mess by this time. "No!! N-no it wa-wasn't l-like th-that! I.... I m-mean.... we just played rock paper scissors. T-they know I'm horrible at it. Yoochun found himself cursing not only Jaejoong, but his stuttering and his brain for choosing the last sentence to stop the fumbled words. He glared at his hyung that had taken the the pleasure of laughing really loudly. "Alright then, if you wanna make fun of me, then prepare to start crying." Yoochun said with so much venom, Jaejoong's pants were almost thoroughly crapped. Pure satisfaction was shown on the younger's face at seeing the other's obvious fear and pale, well paler than usual, face. "What do you mean? Come on Yoo, we're friends here! Spare me please! I'm too young and pretty to die!" Jaejoong begged his friend shamelessly. Yoochun wasn't having it. "Sorry Jae, even if I wanted to help you I can't. It's the company not me that made the decision. We got assigned to train that new kid. Taemin is his name I think. We start tomorrow." Jaejoong's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. He's always wanted to train a new recruit. Then he got confused. "Yoo, I thought you said that I would cry. How is this bad? Nothing can ruin this moment!" Yoochun's satisfied face grew more evil at that. "I'm glad you think so because I never got to the best part." Yoochun paused long enough to let Jaejoong start to get uncomfortable. "We're working with two SM members on it, and one of them is none other than Jung Yunho." Jaejoong froze. "Jung is working here?" A nod. "I have to work with him?" Another nod. "For how long?" Yoochun smirked again. "Depends on Taemin and how much training he needs. It'll be six months at the least though." .............."SON OF A-!!!" So much for 'nothing can ruin this moment' Jae.