JYJ

Love Me Already!
"Hey Jae hyung! Wait up man!" Kim Junsu was just about to head to work when he saw one of his best friends going the same way. Jaejoong turned and smiled at the younger man. "Hey Jun. Ready for work? Today might accidentally be eventful." Junsu laughed at him. Yeah right, but at least we like what we do." Along with their other friend, Yoochun, they work in a small music company called JYJ. They always joke about it being too boring, but they really love working with everyone on it. They walk into the building and are immediately grabbed in a squeeze of certain death. Or at least, that's what Yoochun's hugs always feel like. "Yo Jae and Soo, guys what's up? You know you are so late right now!" Jaejoong shrugged the younger man off of him. He also noticed that Junsu didn't bother letting go. He shrugged that off as well; he had gotten used to his friends' overly affectionate attitudes toward each other. "I have a valid excuse. Jung was waiting outside my house again, so I had to sneak out back and take the long way past Jun's house." Jaejoong said and sighed for a bit. Ever since Jung Yunho moved to their area a month prior to this little conversation, Jaejoong would always see him around the company and café he frequently visited. At first, he thought Yunho was sweet and only wanted a friend. Boy was he sure wrong; Yunho started to follow Jaejoong around to try and talk to him. He always asked him out. It was borderline obsessive! Jaejoong was about to just get a restraining order on him just to get it over with. "I mean, I don't get this guy's problem! It's the same every day! He waits for me when I leave for work so he can tell me he loves me or he'll buy me something and ask me out when I go home! Why would he sit there saying he would die for me as well as without me if the idiot just moved here?!" Junsu dramatically sighed and fell out of Yoochun's arms onto the floor. "Oh dearest me! Thou hast run into the most terrible of situations! Wherefore shouldst thou bear the suffering of having someone to love thee passionately as Yunho decides to? Oh sweet sorrowful words pass thy lips far too many a time! Thou dost not appreciate what thou hast gotten so easily!" A swift kick to Junsu's face, courtesy of one Kim Jaejoong, shut him up rather quickly. Junsu yelped and winced. "Ow hyung, you kick hard!" Junsu complained, making Jaejoong glare at him and Yoochun smile at him. Jaejoong was the one to speak up however. "Do you want another one Junsu? I keep telling you to quit with the dramatics involving me or Jung. Now get up so we can get to work." Yoochun helped the whimpering man-boy up. They walked through the hallways and stopped by their assisstant's desk. "Oh Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim, and Mr. Park. Good to see you today. You have some work to do and people to approve for audition." Yoochun nodded but then sighed at the formalities. "Come on Leeteuk, you know how we feel about the formal names here. Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Junsu works just fine, better actually. Leeteuk smacked his head. "Sorry, I always forget. Anyways, you have three people wanting to work here. The first, Taemin, is very young but also very skilled in singing and dancing. He's got talent and respect. The other two, Tiffany and Yoona, came together and are also talented. SM sent them to us since they already have plenty." They all nodded. Yoochun and Junsu sighed as Jaejoong rolled his eyes. 'Oh boy, here he goes.' The other three thought. "Of course they have plenty. They have too much if you ask me. I can't beleve we have to branch off from them! The worst part is having to see Jung every time I go there!" Jaejoong mentioned. For some reason, the mere thought of the man set him off. It was now officially Yoochun's turn to roll his eyes. "It is with great respect that I say this hyung. Yunho works at SM. For the love of all things good shut up about it! Get over it because no one cares about your pretend hate for the guy. Just agree to one date and he'll leave you alone!" Junsu whistled lowly. "Hyung, that was awesome! You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm glad somebody said it because I was abit scared to have my pretty little face come into more contact with Joongie hyung's foot. Do you know how long it'll take to re-apply all this make up?" Leeteuk laughed at Junsu. "Wow man, you are so gay!" Junsu laughed back. "You know it, and I'm proud of it!" They heard a door slam and played rock paper scissors. Yoochun lost. "Damn it! I went to calm Jae down the last two times!" Junsu laughed and waved at him, silently watching Yoochun's backside as it swayed itself away from view and into Jaejoong's office.