Plan A: Start

Love Me Already!
The rest of the day saw one Shim Changmin in a very good mood. He even swung U Know around with a kiss when the man walked by. The younger grinned and kept walking. The other, however, was thoroughly confused. He couldn't fathom what made Changmin so happy. Not that he didn't want him to be, it was just that the younger was shy and a bit angry when he last saw him. 'What in the world happened to change that so quickly?' Little did he know, this was all a part of the plan Changmin, Yoochun, and Onew had come up with. He remained confused, and he kept walking without paying attention. That proved to be a bad idea, and he ran into someone. "I'm sorry, you know how spaced out I can get." He said while shaking his head. said head snapped up at the voice that answered him. "It's alright, Yunho. I can bet you 20,000 won that I'm ten times worse." Onew held a hand out to help him up. U Know took it, now even more confused than he had been earlier. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but why are you here? I thought you were in the United States..." U Know said and trailed off, not knowing how to continue without offending the other. Nothing made sense to him at the moment. Luckily, Onew took no offense. In fact, he laughed. "I was called by a friend. I wanted to see him, and I needed to get away from there anyway. My ex girlfriend was starting to annoy me a bit." Onew cringed at the thought of that woman, who had gotten more than a bit creepy since their break up. Now U Know was really confused. "Wait, girlfriend? I thought you were gay like the rest of us?" U Know was slowly slipping, and Yunho was coming to the surface. He was a bit suspicious at this point, but he was also curious as to where this was going. Onew nodded his head. "I am, but I thought I liked this girl. It turns out that I was more wrong than I had ever been wrong in my life. She was pretending just because she thought I was 'hot'. She gathered information about me and acted accordingly. Well, apparently, she had never been dumped before. She flipped and started throwing things around her house, screaming how it wasn't over. I fled, but she knew all of my places to go to. I knew she'd eventually find me, but I had no choice. I went home and changed the locks. That stopped nothing; she somehow found out about the change and got a master key made. I was about to call the police, but I felt bad for her. That's when my friend called. I jumped at the chance to leave the country. The friend was actually Changmin." By the time Onew was done with the story, he was panting and darting his eyes around. It was if he expected the girl to pop out of the plants or something of that nature. {A/N: Get it? Nature, plant.... No? Ok.... T_T lol} U Know had gotten time to get himself together by this time, and he smirked. "Well, it looks like your friend saved your there. This is why I always told you to never go forthe women." The other frowned. Onew didn't like hearing cussing very much, and he himself only did it when he was extremely excited of scared. He shook it off, however, and answered U Know's unspoken question. "Yes, well Changmin was the one that saved me. He called me and said that he wanted me over here to catch up." U Know wanted to say that he had not been affected whatsoever by the statement, he really did. He just knew that he'd be a huge liar. He was surprised that his boyfriend had done that without him knowing. Changmin only went behind U Know's, or Yunho's, back when he wanted be secretive about the whole thing. Now, he was really suspicous. He wasn't stupid; he knew when something was up. He wouldn't stand for it. For now, he would go along with it until it got too dangerous. He wanted to see what the two were planning first. With that in mind, he smirked once again at Onew. "Well, then it was fortunate that Minnie was there to help out unknowingly. This was a nice little chat, but I must now go. I have work to finish, you know? See you later, Onew." Said man laughed and waved. "Alright then. Bye, U Know." Just as he was turning around, a trash can magically appeared at his feet, making him fall over it. Magically as in, he didn't see it when he walked into it. To be honest, the two of them were surprised that he remained upright for that long. U Know chuckled, and then he froze a bit when he heard a familiar laugh echoing his own. Changmin helped Onew to his feet. "You will never change will you Jinki?" Another laugh, this time from Onew. "I guess not. Thanks, and I'll see you in a two hours. Nice clothes, by the way." He walked away, leaving HoMin alone. U Know was still frozen, even more so when he took a look at Changmin's choice of clothes. He was wearing a red button up shirt with black jeans. All of it was hugging his, sllightly toned, body in all of the places. Yunho was starting to surface again. 'So this is the plan?' He thought. He figured that the plan was to weaken his reslove and bring Yunho back. While that was a part of it, he missed the big picture. Changmin had to force himself not to smirk. Instead, he gave a smile and threw his arms around Yunho's neck. Said man had to really focus to not only bring U Know back, but to keep U Know from ripping the, obviously expensive, fabric off the younger's form. He succeeded in both, but barely. U Know wrapped his arms around Changmin's waist and blew softly on his ear. He smirked at the small shiver that ran through the other. He whispered very softly, "You look y Minnie, very y. When and where did you get that?" His voice was purposefully lowered half an octave. Changmin noticed and tried hard not to cave in to it. He had a plan to move forward. He leaned into U Know's neck and nuzzled the space provided. Changmin knew how to get to the older, whether he was U Know or Yunho. He lightly bit the area directly between his collarbone and jaw. U Know gasped and tightened his hold on the other man. Changmin lightly kissed his way up to U Know's ear. He bit it a bit roughly, earning a louder gasp this time. Changmin leaned to whisper, much like U Know just did to him, "I won't tell either of those. I buy them when and where I buy them. If you want to know so badly, then go find out yourself. Now... What was that earlier about having work to do?" Changmin removed himself from the confused male, grinned innocently, and walked away. Amber strut herself to where U Know still stood with his mouth open. She chuckled. "Damn man, I saw that one. You two are still at work; save that stuff for the house! Though it seemed you were losing control quite quickly." She snickered when U Know finally snapped out of his daze to glare at her and walk off. Amber got back to work, and shook her head. 'There can never be a boring day with those two. I can say I am glad that they work here.' She thought as she attended to the frequent requests that needed sorting.