Training: Day One (pt 2)

Love Me Already!
The six people now occupying the room were waiting for the head of SM, Lee Soo Man, to arrive with further instruction. Changmin starts to whine after five minutes. "I'm hungry! When can we eat?!" Yunho, already accustomed to Changmin's frequent eating habit, facepalms. "Changmin, you just ate three plates of bacon, eight pancakes, six pieces of toast, and two bowls of rice. Stop saying you're hungry you fatty!" Yunho says with a bit of irritation in his voice. It's not his fault, really it isn't. He just doesn't like the fact that he gets to sit so close to his Jaejoong. Changmin knew this, so he inwardly smirked and pretended to cry. "Waaahhh! Jae-hyung he's so mean to me! Make the bad man take it back! I'm not really fat, am I?" Unfortunately, Jaejoong bought it and let his maternal instincts take over. "No baby, you're not fat at all! Yunho's just a it's ok Chang-ah. I have some food I made that I can give you. I made way too much." He put Changmin on his lap and even kissed his forehead! Changmin forced himself not to blush, but it failed miserably. He sniffled and nodded. "T-thank you J-jae-hyung. He's always so mean." Yunho was decently calm on the outside, but he was absolutely seething on the inside! How dare he steal his baby! And Jaejoong even kissed him? Oh HELL no! Just as he was about to go as ghetto as an asian could go on someone, Lee Soo Man walked in. "Chagmin! Jaejoong! Seperate now! This is not a place for that! Anyways, I have the jobs for you. Since Changmin and Jaejoong can't control themselves around each other," Insert mega blush from said men here. "Changmin will go with Yoochun to train Tiffany and Yoona. Junsu, you and Heechul will go train another new recruit. His name is Kibum, but he wants to be called Key. Are we all clear on this?" Despite Changmin's blush, he nodded with confidence. Junsu nodded as well, he knew Heechul and got along great with the man. Yunho was throwing himself a party in his head, and he enthusiastically nodded. Jaejoong, however, was pissed. 'Did Jung pay Soo Man-ssii to work with me? That sly little !" The SM head saw Jae's expression and raised his eyebrow. "Jaejoong, is there a problem working with Yunho? Or do you not want to be seperated from your lover? Is it truly so hard to be away from Changmin?" He could have a sense of humor when he wanted to use it. Jaejoong didn't seem to think it too funny, and Yunho was most certainly NOT on board! Jaejoong didn't even bother correcting him and shook his head. "There's no problem hyung. I will work well." Taemin, the poor forgotten thing, took an immediate liking to Jaejoong. He walked up to said man and bowed. "My name is Lee Taemin! Please take care of me and train my voice well!" Jaejoong squealed (how manly of you JaeJae) at the youngest's adorableness. He pinched the little one's cheek gently and was rewarded with a giggle. Taemin explained that he knew why Jaejoong was training him, and it was because his singing needed work. Jaejoong was chosen because of his amazing vocal skills. Taemin had personally requested Jaejoong. Said man was astonished and blushed at all the compliments he was receiving. They ran off to the soundproof room with Soo Man's permission. "Work on his voice first since he's already great with dance!" The SM president called. Yunho dragged himself behind the other two. His heart rate quickened when he heard Jaejoong's angellic voice. "Alright Taemin, I want you to start easy. Try a one octave c major scale." Taemin blushed in embarassment. He didn't want to admit it, but… "Hyung, I don't know anything about scales or octaves or whatever c major is." All Jaejoong did was laugh gently. At the sound, Yunho's heart stopped. That, and his jeans got a bit too tight. "Ok then. I have some work to do. Alright I'll demonstrate, and you just try to copy it." Taemin nodded, and Jaejoong sang the scale. The youngest had his mouth on the ground. His eyes were wide and staring in awe. Yunho… didn't fare as well. His jeans got even tighter; it took everything in him to not moan out loud. ', what'll happen if he actually sings with words and harmonies. God, it's too much.' The rest of the day was spent on scales for Taemin and Jaejoong. For Yunho, it was spent trying not to mess his underwear up. This wasn't how Yunho pictured this going at all.