Training: Day One (pt 1)

Love Me Already!
The next morning brought different emotions for Jaejoong. On one hand, he was so excited that he could finally train a new recruit. Then his happiness would dim a bit when he thought about who would be with him. 'Bastard Jung! Always ruining my mood with his dumb turd face! Wait, where the heck did turd face come from. He's even messing with my vocabulary! Aish, go home Jaejoong, you're drunk.' To think, it is now five-thirty in the morning. He groaned at the thought of possibly eighteen hours with the man always annoying him. He dragged himself out of his bedsheets, not caring in the slightest when his face had a brief but intimate connection with the floor. He merely got up and went to the bathroom to begin his very long beautification ritual. Yunho, meanwhile, was the happiest person alive. Oh wait, some guy just won the lottery for four million dollars and got with his long time crush. Alright, Yunho was the second happiest. Wait, some chick just beat cancer and found her missing son. Screw it, Yunho was really happy. Anyway, he bounced out of bed at five and skipped to the bathroom. He started humming a song he heard Jaejoong sing. It wasn't Jaejoong's, but said man liked and sang it often. Yunho took notice of this and immediately got hooked just because his Boojae did. It was an english song called Man in the Mirror if he wasn't mistaken. (I like MJ. Get over it. =p) After his shower, he ate a quick breakfast and raced out the door at six o'clock. He prayed that Jaejoong wasn't there yet. Luck was on his side; Jaejoong was still at home taking his sweet time. He wanted to put as much time between getting up and seeing the obnoxious stalker, for the lack of a better word, as possible. He ate a big breakfast, but not so much that it would mess his dancing up. He walked out and blinked. Why was there a car parked in his walkway- he couldnt say driveway since he didn't own a car. His face brightened at seeing Yoochun and Junsu hop out. "Yoo! Jun! Looking good guys! Ok I gotta know, which one of you got a car without telling me? Some whooping is in order here!" Everyone laughed. Leave it to Yoochun and Junsu to make his day better, even if it already started off great. Which was definately not today. Yoochun smiled with a hint of mischief in it. "I've had this car for two years now hyung. You guys just never asked, so I never told you. That's how 'dont ask, don't' tell works." Junsu looked at the slightly older male in confusion. "Uh, hyung. Isn't that the policy for the army in America that says you can't ask if someone's gay and in turn can't tell anyone they are gay?" Jaejoong spoke up and put his two cents in. "I thought it banned all gays from the army period." Yoochun pouted. "Well since we're all gay here, I just thought that my definition sounded a lot better." He ignored the instantaneous choruses of claims to straightness and just walked to the car. He then realized that the claims/denials only escaped Jaejoong's mouth. All Junsu did was look down with a slightly pink face. This made Yoochun smirk; that certainly makes things easier. He honked the horn, making the other two scramble in the car. Once they arrived, they jumped out of the car and walked briskly inside. To Jaejoong's dismay, though, Yunho was waiting for them with a smile. He walked up and gave them all a handshake. "Hello everyone. If you didn't know by now, my name is Jung Yunho. Let's take care of each other and Taemin all throughout ok? Hey Jaejoong! Nice to see you again." Yoochun and Junsu had never actually seen or met Yunho, but they could tell already that Jaejoong is pissed over absolutely nothing. They exchange looks, as if to say "I don't see a single reason to complain about this guy. What's hyung's problem?" Jaejoong merely walked past Yunho. When the latter followed and kept trying to start a conversation, Jaejoong got mad. Just as he was about to tell the nuisance off, the door opened. A boy they all assumed to be Taemin walked in. Following him was someone Jaejoong didn't expect to see. "Chang-ah!!!! What are you doing here?" Said man smiled at his new friend but was thoroughly suprised when the older flung himself into his arms. Changmin chuckled and hugged him back, albeit a little awkwardly. "Did no one tell you i was assigned to train Taemin too?" Jaejoong shrugged and shook his head. "Nope, but I'm glad you're here! We can all function better now since we can all work on different things with him and it'll go by faster. Everyone knew why he wanted it to go quickly, but one of them didn't want to believe it.