Secret's Out

Love Me Already!
Yoochun stood in front of his house after a very satisfying conversation with Changmin. Calling Onew was something he'd never thought to do, but it made so much sense. Onew was the type of person that silently judged you into submission. If anyone could find a way to stop the two idiots, meaning Yunho and Jaejoong, it was him. There was something, though, that Yoochun couldn't quite grasp. 'Why would Yunho hyung want to plan something against Jaejoong? I thought he was dating Changmin.' Yoochun was no idiot; he knew when something was up. He just didn't know what. He then realized that he'd been standing outside for a good five minutes. Now he was starting to get cold. Quickly, he unlocked his house and saw his oh-so-gorgeous boyfriend in the kitchen. "Welcome home baby! Did you get anywhere with Changmin ah?" Junsu said with a smile on his face. Yoochun hugged him and buried his face in the younger's neck. Junsu blushed and tried to hear what Yoochun was saying. "Yeah, I actually got a solution. Changmin ah called Onew. I didn't know the kid knew him, but I'm glad he thought of it. This makes things so much easier now!" Junsu smiled at Yoochun's adorable enthusiasm. The oven beeped and Junsu squirmed out of his boyfriend's arms to get the food. He put it on the counter and sighed in triumph. He gasped and jumped as a pair of arms circled his waist and a pair of lips brushed his neck. The smile that graced his face couldn't have been prevented if Junsu tried. He turned and kissed Yoochun properly. Said man melted into it. "Had I known that all it took to make you mine was simple skinship, I would've done it a whole lot sooner." The older said after reluctantly parting from the love of his life. Junsu laughed in response. A ringing brought them out of their musings. Yoochun's phone was ringing. He answered it while Junsu was setting the table. "Hey Changmin ah. What's up?..... No way, really?!......... That was fast; when is he coming?......... Ah, Onew never fails to please......... Wait, what?!...... Why would he....... You're kidding.... Well this would've been nice to know from the beginning Changmin........ Alright, well we just need to be careful....... Ok, I got it. Bye." Yoochun looked tired; Junsu noticed. "What's wrong Yoo? What was that all about?" Yoochun sat at the table and started eating. Junsu followed suit, knowing all would be explained sometime during the meal. He was right. Yoochun sighed and spoke up. "That was Changmin. He called and said that Onew is on his way now. He should be at the practice room in about an hour." Junsu knew this was good news. He didn't say anything about what was bothering the other; Yoochun would get to that part when he was ready. He paid attention to his boyfriend as he continued. "He also said that he saw Yunho hyung kissing Jaejoong hyung earlier." At this, Junsu almost choked. 'That's impossible! Yunho ssi is so happy with Changmin ah, why would he do something like that? And isn't Jaejoong dating Kris right now? How could he do that to him?' Yoochun chuckled. "I can hear you thinking from over here, sweetheart. That's the second part. Jaejoong isn't really dating Kris. Kris is dating Tao. He's just pretending to make Yunho jealous. The problem is, Yunho is also dating Changmin to make Jaejoong jealous. Both pairs think that the other relationship is completely real." Junsu looked shocked. It was definitely a lot to take in. Junsu only managed to get out on sentence. "What?" He then mentally smacked himself. 'Real sophisticated language there Junsu.' He tried to clarify. "I mean, I get it. But so much happened in that explanation that I didn't expect to hear. All those times I saw Changmin smile at Yunho with so much love; it was all fake?" Yoochun shook his head. "Not all of it was fake. At least, not on Changmin's part. You can't fake a look like that. It's the same look I give you. He loves Yunho, even if only a little." Junsu's head was spinning. 'This seems like an awfully cruel thing to do to someone.' He thought of something. "Wait, Yunho looks at Changmin and Jaejoong the same way. I'm confused." Yoochun nodded. "Yeah, tell me about it." They just decided to sleep it off and worry about it in the morning. They climbed into bed, and Yoochun was immediately out. Junsu wasn't so lucky. He stayed awake, thinking about poor Changmin and how miserable he must be playing pretend so his love can be with someone else. He decided to talk to Changmin about it as soon as he saw him. 'I hope everything will be okay in the end.' He thought before slowly drifting off to sleep. Back at Jaejoong's place, Kris was waiting for Jaejoong to get back. When the man walked in, he was met with a very irritated Kris. "Sup?" Jaejoong said to get a rise out of the Chinese-Canadian man. It worked. In seconds, Jaejoong was against the wall with a hand loosely around his neck. "Sup? That's what you say after what happened today? I cannot believe you Jaejoong! And then kissing a taken man? What the hell!" Jaejoong was completely confused. 'How did he find out about any of that?' Kris noticed the confusion and laughed. "Do you remember that you told me to go out to eat if I ever got hungry while you were gone? Well I went to a certain cafe today. I saw you sitting next to Yunho with Changmin on the outside. At first, I thought 'Alright. At least Jaejoong's on good terms with the two.' But Changmin went to the bathroom. You immediately smirked and slid into his lap, kissing him. Did you see Changmin walk out of the bathroom in the middle of that? The poor man was shaking! Did you even notice his mood change when he sat back down? He waited until you two were done to sit back down." Jaejoong had to admit that, no, he didn't notice anything but the feel of Yunho's lips. Yunho didn't even fight back. In fact, he kissed back. Jaejoong didn't even realize what he was doing until he felt Yunho'shands around his waist. ', I really am a horrible person. Why did I even do that?' He was silent, and his eyes went blank. A single tear fell from his face. Kris softened slightly and let him go. That did it. Jaejoong broke down. Tears continuously ran down his face, and Kris just let him. He deserved to know how bad he was screwing with people here. Jaejoong's hoarse voice spoke, but Krirs knew it wasn't to him. Jaejoong was talking to himself. "I need to talk to Changmin as soon as I see him. I can't believe I did that to him. I don't deserve his forgiveness, but I sure as hell can try." He picked himself up and went to bed, almost running into the wall in the process. Kris sighed and decided to go to bed too. He really did want Jaejoong to be happy, but this wasn't the way to go. 'If you and Yunho get together, Changmin better already have someone else to be with. He deserves to be happy too.' He swore that he was getting too old for all this drama. Screw it, the minute he got back to Tao, they were moving to Fiji. Why Fiji, he couldn't tell you. He just needs less stress, and he figured that's as good as it was gonna get.