Jung Yunho

Love Me Already!
Yunho sighed as he tried to decrease the amount of paperwork left to go. He'd already been working the whole day and- wait a second, what the heck am I saying? The idiot hasn't been doing much other than think about his biggest crush, Jaejoong. In his mind, it's a passionate love affair type story starring himself and Jaejoong, even if the latter has yet to recognize the fact. 'When is he gonna just give up and go out with me? I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.' This was when his best friend, Changmin, decided to make his grand entrance. He was carrying papers in his hands. Yuho glared at them as if they were the blaack death or some stacks of bills. "May God help you dead soul if that's more work for me to do." Yunho said with a frightful glare to go with it. Changmin, ever used to his hyung's frequent man periods, was completely unaffected. "Hello to you too Ho hyung! These are actually my papers thank you very much. Wow, you have a ton of work here." Yunho banged his head on his desk upon hearing that accursed nickname he aquired from Changmin in high school. Well, that and the seemingly endless abyss of paper. 'The next 300 trees I see are all getting burned after this.' He grumbled in his head. "Changmin I don't have time for your distractions today. There's too much to do!" Said man only smirked. "It really is your fault you know. Too busy checking Jaejoong's hot body instead of checking approvals for auditions." Yunho glared at his soon to be castrated best friend and spoke lowly. "I'm gonna pretend you didn't say a word about Jaejoong's body. Now leave!" Changmin's smirk got even wider. Whatever the reason for it, Yunho was sure that he wasnt gonna like it. "Fine then hyung. I'll go, but that means you don't wanna know about me becoming friends with him and getting his number too." Yunho perked up quickly. Screw paperwork, this is life and death situation! He vmissed the red alert signals in his head going 'Warning! This is a test of your emergency broadcasting system telling you not to get into ths mess! Abort interest, I repeat, abort interest!' The voice and entire system was thrown to the ground and religiously stomped to death. "Ok, I'm officially interested. How the hell did you manage to get his number? He won't even talk to me! What did you do?" Changmin, knowing he had the older snagged, took a seat across from the slightly pissed off male. "Well, first off, I didn't start stalking him and professing my undying love for him." The younger barely dodged the pen thrown at him when he said that. "Chill hyung! Geez you old fart, I was messin around! Anyway, I was at this café, and he was sitting by himself. I decided to sit there since the place was pretty crowded. He looked annoyed at me before blushing and apologizing. He thought it was you sitting there. Man I had a huge laugh at that!" Yunho tried to breathe slowly and count to twenty. 'Resist urge to kill the messanger!' He needed this information so that he could grab his Jaejoong and run off into the sunset of happiness. Changmin continued. "I introduced myself and he did the same. We talked a lot and he had to go. He asked me for my number, so I gave it to him. I got his number in return." Yunho jumped over the desk and throttled the twerps neck. "You need to give me his number now!" He started slapping Changmin's face hard, making it sound a bit… questionable. Changmin yelped. "Ahhh hyung it hurts!" Yunho smirked. "Good. It's supposed to hurt right now." "Stop! It hurts! Don't just- ahhh!" "This is punishment, the pain will subside when I'm done!" They both missed the crowd of co-workers gathered on the other side of the door with blushing faces and bleeding noses.