Jaejoong's Confusion

Love Me Already!
Alright, so Jaejoong offiicially has no idea what his body is doing. Every time Yunho demonstrates a dance for Taemin so he could get better form or some like that, Jaejoong feels his pants get a bit tighter. It's really starting to hurt. 'Damnit body! This is Jung we are talking about here! Why are you reacting like this?!' He clenched his fists as Yunho demonstrated another move. This time, however, Yunho grabbed on to Taemin's hips and arms so that he could position him correctly. "Here Taemin. Spread your legs a bit farther apart. Make sure to put your arms together after you spin. Alright, try it. Awesome! That was really good! Why do you need dance training again?" Jaejoong got pissed at Taemin's blush and giggle. Before he could lose his mind completely, Mr. Lee walked in with Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin. "Alright guys, you two are done for today. You're all off tomorrow; have fun with it." At that sentence, Yunho cheered and ran into Changmin's arms. Changmin just laughed and kissed his forehead. "Miss me that much Yun? Well don't I feel special!" The younger said with a chuckle. Yunho blushed, nodded cutely, and backed away. Jaejoong didn't like any of it. He didn't like the way he was all over Taemin either. The problem was, he didn't even know why he hated it. 'I've never seen Jung act so.... submissive to anyone before. Why is it just with Chang-ah?' Mr. Lee saw the whole HoMin scene and shook his head. "Now now you two. Not in front of me. Changmin, what happened to you and Jaejoong last month?" Jaejoong was confused until he remembered the first day of training when he kissed Changmin's forehead. 'When Jung was only on about me.' He immediately drop-kicked that last thought and torched it with a flamethrower. Changmin's laugh brought him out of his liittle mental burial service. "No hyung, that was just us playing around. You should've seen Yunho's pissed off face! It scared the crap out ofme, but it made it all the better for when we got to talk about it that night." Yoochun scoffed. "Yeah. 'Talk', right." Yunho blushed and looked at Changmin with vunerable eyes that suprised the one he was looking at. "There won't be any repeat of something like that will there? I don't like it when you pull things like that." Yunho pouted and looked liike he was about to cry. Changmin wondered if his fake boyfriend had some sort of lessons in acting. 'He's a natural!' He found himself thinking. He decided that he wouldn't be outdone. "Of course not sweetheart. I apologized and said that it would never happen again. I was just upset that you kept talking about someone other than me." He softly kissed Yunho's lips, actually forgetting about the rest of the room. Yunho was suprised how much "love" Changmin put in the kiss. He eventually whimpered; he hadn't forgotten about everyone awkwardly standing there. Changmin finally pulled away and noticed everyone coughing and clearing their throats. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, clearing his throat himself. "Eh, sorry about that. Uh, come on Yun. We gotta get home. Taemin had seen and heard everything that day and spoke up. "Aww, you guys live together? How cute that you guys love each other so much! I wish the both of you luck and happiness with each other, fighting!" Junsu puthis two cents in. "Yunho ssi, you seem like the dominant type. How on Earth did Changmin manage to make you so.... submissive?" Yoochun nodded in agreement. There had never been a time in which Jaejoong wanted to kill his best friends so much. And Taemin, let's not forget that brat. When Changmin smirked and Yunho blushed, everyone (with the exception of poor innocent Taemin) got their answer. Mr. Lee couldn't handle it. "OK! That's enough of that for me!" The poor man had never run out of a room so quickly before. Taemin cocked his head to the side, completely confused. "Well, I think it's time I went home." He left after giving Jaejoong and Yunho a hug. Changmin slightly frowned. "Are you two really that close?" Yunho laughed at Changmin's "jealousy". He pecked his"boyfriend's" cheek. "Well he is kind of adorable..." Honestly, Yunho just wanted to see what the younger's response would be. He didn't expect the one he got though. Changmin grabbed Yunho's waist, pulled him to his body, leaned in very close to Yunho's ear, and whispered, "Do I need to show you that you belong to me and only me? I will if I have to baby." Yunho's face was so red so quickly. He stuttered and ran out of the room. The younger just smirked and walked after him. The remaining three looked on in confusion and anger, in Jaejoong's case. "I cannot believe that! Why the heck are they like this all of a sudden? I've never seen them act like this before!" Now the other two were even more confused. Wasn't Yunho leavinghimalone what he had wanted from the beginning? Junsu spoke up then. "You just haven't been paying attention hyung. I mean, yeah it was never this much, but it was always there. They always came and left in the same car. They talked and hugged a lot. There were so many signs Jae hyung. You just didn't see them." Yoochun nodded and added, "There was also that unfortunate time I caught Changmin on top of Yunho with his hand up the latter's shirt. But anyway," He ignored Jaejoong's screech of "WHAT!? WHY?!", mouthed a "I'll tell you later" to Junsu, and continued. "The point is, isn't this what you wanted? Yunho ssi is leaving you alone now. That's what you've been complaining about him not doing. I don't get why you're angry at getting what you wanted." Jaejoong stopped for a second. "I... I don't even know. What the hell is wrong with me guys?" Junsu shook his head. "I told you that you liked him. Well, Yoochun told you. I just agreed with him." Jaejoong glared at Junsu and Yoochun."I DON'T LIKE JUNG!!!! NOW LET IT GO!!!!!!" He stormed out the building. Yoochun sighed and started counting. "5, 4, 3, 2, annnnd 1." Jaejoong came storming back in. "You guys are my ride home." Yoochun chuckled. "I know hyung. You can have shotgun today. How does that sound?" Jaejoong brightened and screamed. "Really?! YAY!" He then remembered that he was supposed to be mad at his friend and went back to scowling. "I mean, it's the least you could do after treating me like that." He stormed to the car with a smiling Junsu and a laughing Yoochun trailing behind him.