Luhan: Responsible Guy

Luhan: My Annoying Husband? (Sequel to Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend)
Please log in to read the full chapter

After that event at Sungchan's office, I vowed never to come back to that office again. Not really "go back", but, what I meant was go back inside. I'm not gonna risk Sungchan's work again. And besides, I don't want to end up seeing that good for nothing Jin.

It was another day. After dropping off Sungchan off at her office (carefully remembering not to enter there again), I went straight to the office as usual.

The whole gang was complete when I arrived: Eunhyuk, Jonghyun, the newbie Kim Jongin, and our boss, Nam Eric.

The workers were all at their table, while Eric was beside Jongin, somehow telling him something about things on being a newbie. When he saw me enter, he gave a quick nod at me and patted Jongin at the back. He then went to me.

"You have a field work today, right?"

I nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Good," he said, smirking. "Bring Jongin with you."

It wasn't the first time I've been with newbies. I've always been the one assigned to work with the newbies despite of having other people around. But then, if I were Eric too, I'd probably choose myself. I think I won't trust Eunhyuk and Jonghyun wuth the newbie.

So bringing Jongin with me is not a problem.

"Sure," I replied.

Jongin stood from his chair and walked towards Eric and me. He smiled politely and bowed at us. "Nice to meet you, sunbae."

I chuckled. "Please, just call me Luhan."

"Yeah. Because he doesn't look like a sunbae. He looks more like a hoobae," Jonghyun chimed in and snickered.

"No, he looks more like an agashi!" Eunhyuk added with joy. "Luhan agashi~!"

Being annoying myself, I've learned to go with small insults like that. So I gave them a thumbs up and smiled while they guffawed with their hearts.

Eric shook his head. "That's why I'll never be able to trust these two with newbies. They'll only rip the kids apart."

Jonghyun pretended to be shot and feigned hurt. "Ouch, boss. You think we're that harsh?"

Eric lifted an eyebrow. "Wanna bet?"

Eunhyuk spoke again. "Let's not. We'll lose." And the duo kept on laughing.

"Aish..." Eric started rolling his eyes in contempt. He looked back at me. "Luhan, I'll trust you with Jongin, okay? Be responsible enough and guide the kid. Unlike those two."

I nodded and smirked. "Yes sir. When did I ever not?"

"Good," Eric returned the nod. He turned to walk away.

Jongin then approached me. "Sunbae, can I call you hyung instead?"

I was used to being the younger one before. And I used to be the childish one. (Well, Sungchan says until now, I am, but oh well). Funny how fast the tables have turned. Now I have to be the responsible one.

"Sure why not," I said.

"Dude, you look younger than Jongin!" Jonghyun was at it again.

"Seriously, can you just not? As in not?"

He slowly stopped laughing. "Okay, okay, I'll stop." But after just a few, he laughed out loud again. And he was immediately followed by Eunhyuk.

"Oh dear..."

"Luhan hyung."

I looked at Jongin. "Yeah?"

"I think we should go now."

"Hm. Good idea."

And off we went for our field work.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We were off to a child's birthday party. It was just a small party so it was only supposed to be me. With Jongin along, I think my task will be easier.

I drove the car while Jongin sat beside me.

"Jongin, right? Kim Jongin?" I asked to sound casual.

"Just call me Kai, hyung."

I quickly glanced at him sideways. I have to have my eyes on the road immediately. "Kai?"

"Yeah."

"Why Kai? Isn't that the Japanese for sea?"

He chuckled. "I thought you're Chinese, hyung."

I chuckled along with him. "Funny. Okay, so it means 'open the doors' in Chinese. Happy?"

He laughed.

"But no, seriously. Why Kai?"

"I have this favorite manhwa character named Kai. I loved him so much, my friends s

Please log in to read the full chapter