Sungchan: He's still annoying

Luhan: My Annoying Husband? (Sequel to Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

And everyone thought it would be one of those "All is well that ends well" things, right?

Well, partially right.

But partially wrong too.

"AHHHH!!!"

"What?! What? What?"

It was the middle of the night. I woke up to go to the bathroom, but I found Luhan beside me on my bed.

I knelt on the bed and I pointed at his suddenly confused and wild face. "What are you doing here???"

His initial shock from my untimely scream has slowly faded, and he's starting to get his composure back. "Chan-Chan, what are you saying?"

It took me some time to realize that I'm just half-asleep.

That I thought I was still single.

That I'm no longer alone in my entire life.

That Luhan is already my husband.

I held my breath.

Lulu stared at me for a while, waiting for a response from me. Then he smirked. He still was able to unbelievably smirk in the middle of the night after a panic scream from me.

"You still thought you're single, didn't you?"

I started breathing slowly again. "Oh dear."

Luhan heartily laughed. "Goodness, Chan-Chan. You better get used to this! You can't do this all night everyday of our lives!"

His laughter instantly annoyed me because it was so loud. And it was in the middle of the night. I should warn him that we have human neighbors outside, not zombies.

I frowned and rubbed my eyes. "I know, Luhan. I know."

He tilted his head and smiled at me. His smile mirrored the serenity of the night, and it already made me feel comfortable and sleepy again. "We should go back to sleep, ey?"

I reflected his smile and nodded. "Okay, okay."

He stretched out one arm, giving me an offer to put my head on it. And so I did. And as I did, he wrapped that arm around me and pulled the blanket over our bodies with the other. "You'll get used to this Chan-Chan. I promise." And he kissed my forehead.

I waited for him to fall asleep. When I heard his slow and deep breathing, I knew he was already asleep.

Everything had happened so fast. After college, Luhan and I both got our jobs. He found a job as a photo

Please log in to read the full chapter