Luhan: Serious Talk

Luhan: My Annoying Husband? (Sequel to Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Yo dude. Pick up that photo."

"What? It's only beside you."

"Just pick it up, would you? I asked nicely."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

I stood up from my table and picked up the freaking photo they've been arguing with.

"No, you didn't–"

"Here." I slammed the picture on Jonghyun's desk. "Happy?"

"I asked Eunhyuk to get it," Jonghyun complained as he slurped his coffee from his mug. He turned his head back to his computer.

Eunhyuk, without even looking away from his computer, spoke again. "I ain't getting that because you're only near that photo. And I'm busy." He then looked at Jonghyun. "Aren't you supposed to be busy, too? Wasn't there a wedding you're supposed to attend to and take pictures of?"

Jonghyun smirked and leaned against his chair. He pointed at the empty table in front of him. "I already asked the newbie Kim Jongin to take my place."

"You what?"

He laughed. "I told him it could get rid of him of his "newbie" status."

Eunhyuk shook his head. "You're so impossible."

I went back to my table to finish my work. It was another day in the office. I didn't have any field works for today. So I'm here at the office, sitting in front of my computer and arranging the files that needs to be printed and stuff so that it won't be that messy.

Actually, that wedding gig Jonghyun (or right now, Jongin) was supposed to go to was actually mine. The boss suddenly gave it Jonghyun to free him of his laziness. Guess it didn't work.

"Hey, Luhan," Jonghyun called. "How's Sungchan going?"

I dragged a few photos into a folder. "Hm? She's doing great." I took my cup of coffee and started sipping.

"When are you going to have a baby?"

"Pppffffffffffrrrrrrttttt!" I almost splurred  allmy coffee on the computer.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked. Eunhyuk already peeked from his computer.

I wiped myself off of the coffee off my face. "Nothing, nothing."

"Why? You don't want to have a baby?" Eunhyuk already chimed in.

I turned my chair around to face them. "It's not like that, you know. Well, I do. I just think that Sungchan doesn't want to."

"She doesn't?" Jonghyun asked. "Are you sure? No wife in the right mind would not want a baby."

"I think she's scared of the thought of giving birth?"

"Why don't you ask her?" Eunhyuk suggested. "Have you asked her yet?"

"About what?"

"About having a baby."

I thought for a moment. Of course, I do. I think I always ask about it. So I nodded.

"Ehhhhhhh," they both chorused.

I lifted an eyebrow. "What?"

Jonghyun pointed at me. "Knowing you with your wife, your always so silly and childish around her. Maybe you asked her in a playful way. Not in a serious way."

"You need to ask her about it in a serious way."

I paused. I never thought of that actually. Whenever I talk to Sungchan, I always do my playful side because that's what she knows me at. If I do a serious talk with her, she might not take me seriously. She might think I'm just joking.

"Well, I'll try though."

"Try, dude," Jonghyun said. "If you ever get her pregnant already, don't forget me. I want to be the godfather."

I laughed. "You?"

"Why not?"

"Because you're gonna be a very bad role model to his child," Eunhyuk said.

"I agree with that!" I said.

"You guys are so much!" Jonghyun complained.

 

**************************************

 

I stopped by the grocery store after work to buy a tub of ice cream. It's ice cream night for us today so it's a must to have an ice cream, right?

I chose the cookies & cream flavored ice cream. Chan-Chan's addicted to this flavor ever since. She would want her cake and her ice cream every birthday to be cookies & cream flavored. I don't even like this that much. But I eat it with her.

Amazing what love can do, huh?

Afterwards, I went straight home. Chan-Chan told m

Please log in to read the full chapter