Luhan: One Family

Luhan: My Annoying Husband? (Sequel to Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Kyaaa~! Appa! Luhan appa no!!!"

"Nooo~! You have to finish or your Sungchan eomma will be mad at us!"

"Okay, appa! But don't tickle me!!! Kyaaaaaa~!!"

"Hey, you two, stop it." Sungchan peeked inside the bathroom. She opened it and came inside to put Ara's towel on the rack. "We're going to be late." She was nagging us, but she was smiling brightly.

Ara and I were caught red-handed playing while I bathe Ara. I didn't know this before, but I find it very very hard to bathe a kid, especially when the kid is very cute and just literally wants to play.

Ara was trying to get away from the bathtub. "Sungchan eomma! Luhan appa is tickling me–gaaahh!!!!" She kept on giggling as I attacked her.

Sungchan sat beside me and laughed. "Oh honey. Stop that. Ara might get cold if you don't dry her up now."

I pouted. "Awwww, but our Ara still wants to play, right?"

Ara giggled. "No, appa! It's you who wants to play~!"

I laughed. "Alright, alright." I turned to Sungchan. "Can you get the towel, please?"

She stood up to get the towel while I rinsed the bubbles off of Ara. When she was done, Chan-Chan handed me the towel and I dried Ara off. I wrapped the towel around her, and I lifted her up.

"You had fun, kiddo?"

She nodded. "Again, again!!"

"Oh, no. Your eomma will get mad at us," I said, giving her a peck on the cheeks. "Give appa a kiss." Then Ara willingly kissed me on my lips. I laughed. "Good girl! Now, go to your Mom and get dressed." I handed Ara over to Chan-Chan. "I better get dressed, too."

Sungchan smiled at me. "Alright."

We all trickled out of the bathroom. I went to get myself dressed, while Sungchan went to get Ara dressed.

We were going to go to a firework display today.

It's been a few weeks already since the three of us have lived together: Sungchan, Ara, and I. And I can definitely say that it had never been this fun at the house. My two girls are what I'm already living for.

Ara was always the bright little kid we've always imagined. She readily accepted her new life with us, and Ara gave us a new meaning to life. She's sweet, caring, and unbelievabley thoughtful for her age. Despite her young mind, she knows that we're not her real parents, but she's accepeted us as her new ones. Sungchan and I are trying our best to be the best parents for Ara. And that's what we've been already aiming for ever since.

That's why when we heard that there was a firework display downtown at the park, Sungchan immediately wanted us to bring Ara there, so she could experience watching it with a family.

And we're already running out of time.

I've finished dressing myself, and I was waiting for my two girls to finish. "Chan-Chan dear! I'm done! I'll be waiting downstairs."

"Okay!" she called back.

"Okay~!" Ara mimicked.

I laughed and went downstairs.

While I waited, I checked on my DSLR camera. I'm gonna bring it and put it to good use, capturing every moments with my family.

"Lulu appa! We're done~!" Sungchan called out.

They both trodded downstairs. And my two beautiful girls came into view. Sungchan was wearing our couple sweater (I also wore mine), with a beanie on her head. And Ara was looking incredibly cute with her floral blouse and her khaki shorts. She was even wearing that adventure-style shoes her mother bought her the other day. And her hair was worn in those two cute litte buns.

"My princess is looking very cute tonight!" I scooped Ara and held her. "Ready to see some fireworks?"

She nodded and clapped. "Fireworks, appa! We'll go see fireworks!"

I laughed. I looked at Sungchan. "Chan-Chan, let's go?"

She nodded, and we went to the car to drive off to the park.

Everytime the three of us are in the car, Ara would always request to have the top brought down because she said she wants to see the sky, may it be morning or evening. And it wasn't any different that time.

"Appa! I want to see the sky

Please log in to read the full chapter