Meeting the Target

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Jonghyun's pov:

 

Looking around the classroom, I smiled softly.

It's been awhile since I've been inside a classroom, even in a school.

Doing my job, it's only normal to also lie about my age.

Sometimes, I'm 23, other times, I'm 25, but my real age?

In reality, I'm 19. 

Praise my good looks and the maturity of it.

Teacher Kang was explaining some grammar rules of writing English phrases while I stared at the black board, written with western alphabets and words.

The urge to look back and give my target a better look was very tempting, very very tempting.

She's pretty, like really pretty.

I already thought she looked good on the picture my client gave me, but really, in real life, she looks quite charming.

It's been a while since I've seen such a pretty girl when doing my job.

Of course there were quite a few who were pretty, but not like this target here.

Difficult to say what it is, but she's different... I guess?

Sighing softly, I took down some notes with my pencil and paid attention to mr. Kang's class.

 

The bell rang and students sighed in relievementbecause they got sick of all the English.

I chuckled softly at their reactions and gathered my stuff before putting them back in my bag.

Students started to gather around me, looking at me with their eyes filled with curiosity, gleaming a bit because they wanted to know all kinds of things.

"Jonghyun, right?"  a girl with shoulder lenghted hair and chestnut colored eyes asked me.

I gave her a smile and nodded my head shortly.

"Yes. Kim Jonghyun is the name." I smiled, making her giggle softly.

"Jonghyun, why did you transfer here...?" another girl asked, long black hair, braided sidewarded.

"Hmm.. I wonder why." I gave her a playful grin. 

She laughed as response, making some guys groan annoyed.

Well, I'm handsome, what do they expect to happen?

"Sumi, let's go buy something to eat." I heard another girl say and I looked back at my target, who nodded her head and followed her friend, probably, outside the room to buy something.

I frowned mentally, but kept my smile on the outside.

"Jonghyun, I noticed you're good in English, you looked really relaxed when following teacher Kang's class." some guy asked me.

I looked at him and noticed he was tall, with short hair, combed neatly.

Trying to fight my smirk, I nodded normally and gave him my usual smile.

"I studied abroad before." I answered.

Gasps and sounds of disbelief or surprise were heard around me.

I noticed Sumi was already back and tat she was chatting with her friend, smiling here and there.

Hmm... a dimple, thats a plus in things guys like.

"Abroad? Did you study somewhere famous?" the girl with long black hair asked with curiosity.

Famous...? Not really...

I shook my head and shrugged lightly. "Just went to New York for a small time period. Nothing big." I grinned.

"Woah, New Yor. I really want to visit that place!" another girl asked, long and curly, dark brown with a golden shine in it.

I chuckled and glanced at Sumi, who still chatted with her friend.

Her friend had shoulder lenght hair, black and a bit curled at the end, giving her a cute look, especially because of the small yellow colored ribbon.

My target had her hair loose, letting it fall over her slender shoulders.

Simple.

I looked directly into the target's eyes and she looked at me, a bit confused, but I noticed the curiosity.

Was she a shy person?

Is that why she didn't approach me like the other students...?

"Hi, I'm Kim Jonghyun, nice to meet you." I gave her a charming smile.

She stared at me and only opened to answer when her friend elbowed her.

"Ah... Euhm. Yes, nice to meet you. I'm Ahn Sumi." she answered.

Not to be rude, I looked at her friend.

She gave me a bubbly smile and introduced herself too.

"Rim Mari."

I nodded with the smile still plastered on my face and had to look back at the other students to not get suspicious.

Sigh...

I hope it won't take too long.

Though doing this job also gives me the chance to study normally, so I shouldn't complain too much... isn't it...?

 

---

 

In the end, I ate lunch with my target. Along with Mari and another friend ofer theirs.

A guy...

Lee Jinki...

Tall, baby face, brown hair, clumsy...

I looked at this person, who liked to be called Onew, and noticed how he was trying to open the wrap of the sandwiches he bought, but not working at all.

Sumi chuckled and took the package, opening it swiftly for him.

Onew laughed sheepishly and bowed his head thankfully while Mari rolled her eyes at him.

"He's a bit clumsy." Mari said to me with a smile and took a small bite from her bread with chicken and veggies.

I nodded and looked at Sumi who ate her food in silence, untill Mari started to talk about things to me, her finally joining the conversation.

Her voice was very nice to hear, but I noticed she didn't let herself go completely.

Meh, normal, since she doesn't really know me.

I'm practically a stranger to her, but not for long...

Well, thats the goal, right?

 

 

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please subscribe and comment! Don't be silent readers, thank you ~

Look forward for more ^^

 

I'm really busy these days, so I'm not able to update that frequently, but I'm really busy and tired, so I'm terribly sorry for all my readers who wait longer than they're used to :(

Please bear with me, college and working and everything else... it's tiring TT_TT 

 

On happy note!!

You guys should check ut some fancams from SHINee's end of year concert, The Wizard!! :D

Amazing!

I love Hitchhiker's dance! omg, I fell in love with themm all over again xD

And I laughed so freaking much with macarena and the Magic Land VCR xD

*shakes head while laughing*

Never forget that the hot shining idols that is SHINee, are real dorks too xD

I'm so sad that I couldn't be there? Sad reality of an international fan :'(

But I hope SMTOWN will bring it out as live album! Thay way, more HD and more Excitement xD

SMTOWN, if you read this, please bring it out officially! please!! I would buy it!! >__<