Caught...?

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Jonghyun's pov:

 

"Was that your girlfriend?"

Damn...!

"Who?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

Sumi frowned a bit as she looked at me, like she was waiting for me to confess to her what actually happend.

"The girl you were hooking arms with."

Just how much did Sumi see?!

And even though I felt like I was ruining my job, I felt bad too. I felt guilty for doing something like this and I felt sorry and nasty for being found out by her.

"The one in school?" I asked, trying to delay answering her, but she nodded her head determines, waiting patiently for my answer like she had the time of all the world, just for me to answer her who that girl was.

"She's someone i know..." I said, looking at her reaction as she raised an eyebrow.

"You hook arms with just any girl?"

"No, I don't!" I said quickly, when suddenly Jiwon walked to me.

I tried to not look surprised and locked eyes with her as she ran to me and sumi with a big smile.

"Jonghyun oppa!" she said brightly, jumping excited, making me frown confused.

"Yes?" I asked, my vioce sounding natural even though I was feeling ike I was going to get caught by Sumi, whiwh was such a disturbing thing.

"Oh, who's this?" she asked, looking at sumi who stood there almsot too calm.

"I'm a classmate of his." Sumi answered before I could even explain who she is to jiwon.

"Oh." Jiwon smiled and bowed her head politely and in a friendly way. "Guess what?" Jiwon grinned happily, making me chuckle lightly. She looked so excited and I could actually already guess what happend.

"What?" I asked, just playing along.

"He confessed!"

I smiled and gave her a thumbs up, making her beam happily.

"He suddenly came over and confessed to me. Aaaah!" Jiwon explained. "He did it in front of so many people." she said softer now, blushing madly, making me laugh.

I was happy for her and I noticed how confused Sumi was.

"Anyways, thanks for accompanying me when I was down. I'll pay you back later."

I nodded and waved my hand as she ran to the guy, waiting just outside the school's gate.

"So...You were jsut keeping her company?"

Sumi's voice was suddenly all shy and a bit troubled, making me feel amused.

"Yeah. What did you think then?"

"N-nothing... Just that...you were flirting with other girls..."

"Sumi." I said, calling her name as she looked at me. "I told you already. I like you. And no one else."

She blushed lightly, but quickly cleared , giving me a sigh as she started to walk away.

 

---

 

"I can't believe you actually came to this place!" I hissed under my breath as my friend laughed amused, looking around and greeting people politely when he noticed that the girls gave him interested and curious gazes.

"Relax. What's wrong with me coming to look for you?" 

"Key... This is my working place."

"More like study prison." he laughed, shaking his head as he noticed Mari and Sumi looking curiously at us from afar.

"So you actually accepted the guy's job?" Key asked, making me hum.

"Yeah... It's the girl with long brown hair and the peach colored ribbon."

Key glanced at Sumi before he smirked at me.

"She's cute. And pretty."

"Hands off, she's my target."

"Relax. Maybe I should try to ask her out after you dump her." Key shrugged and this made me frown deeply and feel weird.

No, I don't feel good about Key wanting to do something like this.

"Its all your fault for spreading rumors about me."

Key snorted and looked at me before putting his hands in his pockets.

"I know you since forever, Jonghyun. It's just a bit overreacted, but they're still true. And by the way, your friends are probably talking about us. you should introduce them to me."

Before I could say no, Key already walked to the two girls by himself and greeted them with a small smile.

"Hi. I'm Key. A friend of Jonghyun." he introduced with a way too friendly smile, but Mari greeted back brightly and introduced her and Sumi to him.

"A friend...?" Sumi asked me as I arrived next to her, nodding lightly.

"I hope Jonghyun sin't being too much of a flirt." Key joked, making me scowl at him.

"Don't make them misunderstand your words." I warned Key who was way too carefree now.

Key completely ignored me, making me hold in my annoyance when he suddenly said something he shouldn't have.

"So did he tell you he liked you already?" Key asked excited, making me hit him and smile nervously at the two girls in front of us.

"Ya, stop saying these things!" I warned him, making Key roll his eyes.

"So you haven't confessed yet?"

"I have!" I growled, making Sumi blush and Mari look at us in amusement.

Key chuckled and gave Sumi a cheeky grin.

"Please take care of Jonghyun." he asked and I noticed the hint he gave to her, that only I could notice.

This guy really.

She wouldn't be this friendly anymore once she finds out why I actually confess to her. She'll hate me and we'll be out of each other's lives.

we can't get tooa ttached.

No, she has to, but I can't.

I musn't...

 

 


 

Look forward for more ;)

Please upvote, subscribe and comment :D