Wanted to go together...

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Jonghyun's pov:

 

my lips a bit to make them a bit more moist as they were drying up, I moved my shoudlers a bit before setting my eyes back on the files in front of me.

Woohyun gave me a lot of information about Sumi, yet for some weird reason, not everything sounds right, not as I'm getting to know Sumi more and more and as we're getting closer and closer, even if this is only as friends.

Staring at her photo, one where she was smiling brightly with some trees behind her as abckground, it made me curl up my lips into a small yet visible smile.

I turned my head to my right when my cellphone went off, quickly picking up before the person would suddenly hang up.

"Hello?" I asked, waiting for an answer as it was an unknown caller.

"Hi, is this Kim Jonghyun?"

Blinking, I answered a clear yes.

"Ah, good evening. I heard you help people..." the woman's voice said, making me chuckle and hum.

"That's true. May I be any help to you?" I asked.

"I... wanted to ask if you could perhaps help my friend... She's trying to make her crush jealous..."

I chuckled again, sitting more comfortable on my own sofa, leaning against the soft back with the cushions.

"Well, then you have called the right person. I would need more details though."

"Ah, yes of course... You see it's the school's festival this weekend and would want you to accompany her this staurday."

This saturday?

"Wait, I'll look in my agenda." I told my customer, well the friend of my customer who hummed a soft yes.

Taking out the little book, I looked at the dates and smiled as my school's festival would be the week after so this staurday should be okay. I was planning to do soemthing, but attending another school's festival won't hurt.

"Hello?" I asked, the woman making anoise, telling me she was still there waiting for an answer.

"This saturday is perfect. I have to meet your friend before it though. How about friday?" I asked.

"After school?" she asked.

"Of course. You have my number, just send me the time and place after discussing it with your friend." I smiled and thanked her for calling me before haning up and stretching my arms.

Another job, hmm maybe changing to something more relaxed than trying to make Sumi fall for me is a good idea...

 

*******

 

Sumi's pov:

 

"You have dark circles again." Jonghyun commented, moving his lips to one side, making him loko a bit cute.

My hands went automatically to my eyes, trying to cover them,t hough I knew it was impossible.

Jonghyun chuckled and took out something befor putting it under my eyes, clicking his tongue as he was finished.

"You look better now." he grinned,, making mef rown and look confused at him.

"What did you put on me?" I asked, looking a tthe small tube that he put away in his bag again.

"It's just concealer. Like this those horrible dark circles look less visible. But didn't you sleep well again?" he asked, making me stiffen from that question.

He used the word again...

"I was busy..." I tried to lie, though it wasn't completely a lie, after all I was really busy with studying as mom was looking into my room every hour to see if I was raelly doing soemthing for school and not jsut sleeping.

"You should sleep more, really. You'll wreck your beauty like this." he said with a pout, making me widen my eyes.

There he goes again! Saying I'm cute...!

"No... I'm completely fine..." I tried to defend myself, but Jonghyun only looked at me knowingly with that typicalgrin on his face and that expression in his eyes.

Trying to get out of this subject of our conversation, I waved at Mari who came skipping happily inside the classroom.

"Morning Sumi, Jonghyun." she said quickly, like she was in a hurry, but it was due her excitement. "Guess what! I have discount coupons for that restuarant!" Mari grinned and I remembered she was telling about some famous and popular restaurant and wanting to eat something there.

Looking at the coupons in her hand, I smiled, nodding my head while reading the information on it, including a small introduction to the restaurant.

"You're coming with us, right Jonghyun?" Mari asked bubbly, making him smile and ask when she wanted to go.

"This saturday. I can't any other day and it only last till saturday." Mari explained, showing a cuopon to Jonghyun who read the words printed on it.

His smile though wavered, giving Mari and me an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry. I already have something to do this saturday." he said, making me raise an eyebrow.

He has something to do?

Usually he would definitely go, even pushing other things aside, but this time he can't go...?

I... wanted him to come along...

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please don't forget to subscribe and to comment and upvote ^^

Look forward for more and don't forget to not be silent readers, thank you!

 

I know it's a short chapter and I'm sorry, but I'm getting pretty busy again T_T