Stopping... was this all a lie?

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Jonghyun's pov:

 

"What?"

I looked directly into Woohyun's eyes who were disappointed and angry.

"What did you just say?" Woohyun asked me as I played with my cup that was filled with orange juice just five minutes ago.

"I...I'm stopping this. I quit."

"Why?" Woohyun asked in confusion as anger started to fill his body, making it pretty visible as he was starting to glare at me.

"I don't want to do it anymore." I said, not wanting to explain to this guy that I actually started to feel weird with Sumi now.

Because I couldn't fall in love with her.

I couldn't get attached to her and get invovled with her, it's just not possible and not something I could.

"You can't do this because it's difficult? She's not falling for you?" Woohyun kept asking, making me feel even more miserable.

"No, she shows completely no interest and I don't like that. Look, I'm pushing away a lot of jobs just for this one and I'm sorry, but I'm quitting."

"You're giving up? I was told that you're the best one for something like this, but you're actually quitting?!' Woohyun hissed in anger, his fists balled up together.

Just how much did Sumi hurt him to have him want revenge this much? This hard?

"I'll give back your money."

"This isn't about the money! This is you not being responsible!" Woohyun hissed in anger, people looking at our direction.

"Look. I dealed with a lot of different customers, but honestly, this was the first time I did something like this. It was fun to do since it was a first..." I lied, trying to hold in my anger too since I didn't like it at all that Woohyun wanted to hurt Sumi. "But honestly, the fun is gone and I have lost interest in this."

Woohyun scoffed loudly as he showed me all his anger through his eyes that were like burning fire.

"You promised me that you would seduce that woman for me!" Woohyun said through gritted teeth.

"What is he talking about...?"

I widened my eyes as my ears recognized that voice almsot immediately.

A voice I would recognize in thousands.

Sumi's voice...

!

I turned my head to my left, finding Sumi standing there with Mari, both looking at us.

Damn...!

Woohyun followed my gaze but only smirked finding Sumi over there.

"We'll talk later, Jonghyun." Woohyun told me before jsut leaving me behind, letting me fix everything.

Well fix... there was nothing to fix because I'm sure everything is already in shards, unable to get back in one piece.

"You know Woohyun?" Sumi asked, her voice trembling, making me feel bad.

I felt horrible.

"Y-yeah..." I nodded, telling her the truth, since she already saw us two, there was no point in lying to her that I didn't know who Woohyun was.

"What were you two talking about?" Sumi asked, her eyes getting teary which felt like a car running over me.

I hate it to see her like this...

Mari, who was standing next to Sumi, was in compelte shock, but the anger was glinstering in her eyes as she glanced at me.

They heard it...

They must have heard things!

"No... What did you two say about me?" Sumi asked bitterly as tears started to really fill her eyes, almost threatening to escape.

"I...I..." I didn't know how to tell her this.

She caught us.

I was busted and it was something I didn't want to happen, that's why I also wanted tos top it!

Just why is the timing this horrible?!

"Y-you... t-two were p-playing with me...?" Sumi asked, finally teardrops falling out of her eyes, rolling down her pink cheeks.

"No-"

"Yes! I heard you two!" Sumi yelled at me.

She screamed at me...

"You two knew each other and you two! You two decided to actually play with me!" Sumi hissed, making me feel even worse han I already was.

"Sumi, just let me explani, please!" I asked, pleading her with my eyes, but she shook her head furiously.

"No! I was wondering why you were always sticking to me... I can't believe you!"

"Sumi! Listen!" I yelled back, but Sumi just shook her head, giving me that look that made me feel as guilty as someone who actually stole something in a store.

It was awful.

"Because I dumped Woohyun? Because I dumped him, he asked you to to dump me after I started to like you?" Sumi scoffed, starting to hyperventilate. "You both are so low." Sumi said with pure disappointment as she looked at me.

I wanted to go to her, hug her, tell her she was wrong, but the fact was... she was right.

Woohyun did tell me to make ehr fall for me, he did tell me to dump her, he did tell me to take revenge for him.

"Su-"

"Don't! Don't ever appear in front me again!" she cried, turning around and running out of the cafe.

Mari looked at me, sighing heavily.

"I thought you were someone different than this, guess we were wrong." she said and ran after Sumi.

That's why!

That's why is was dangerous! Really dangerous!

Horrible!

Awful!

Miserable!

A nightmare.

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter!

The story is slowly going to it's end :(

Still subscribe, comment and look forward to next chapter :D

There are a few chaps to go and this story will end ~