Missing Piece Found

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Sumi's pov:

 

"Stay still, you're going to ruin the make up on your face!" Mari scolded me as she tried to apply lipgloss on my lips for the third time already for tonight.

Trying to stay still, I pukcered my lips a bit before moving them together, blending the gloss together, ending with a soft smacking sound.

"Finally, now stop wiping the lipgloss away! Don't eve drink."

I snorted, looking at Mari.

"Okay, drink, but keep the gloss in your clutch bag so you can apply it.

"No one is gonna see it." I yawned,s till tired from studying."It's not complete darkness in there." Mari rolled her eyes and quickly applied dark pink lipstick on her own lips, like a real pro.

While she was curling her hair, I looked into the mirror and smiled lightly, liking the dark blue dress I was wearing.

It was sleeveless and was held by a collar around my neck, thin chains of metal attached to give it a beautiful look.

Mari chose it for me and I love it at first sight. It was pretty without revealing too much like people tend to do at school.

"Let's enjoy tonight and after it, study hard and then we're free! Graduation!" Mari cheered, looking at me through the mirror.

Smiling back, I nodded my head.

Just a bit and I finally can leave that prison of studying like a robot.

"Let's let's go. Don't forget your clutch." Mari said, standing up from the chair she was sitting in front, grabbing her dark green colored clutch. It matched with her lemon green colored tail dress.

"Coming." I smiled, grabbing my own dark blue colored clutch, following her downstairs.

 

The moment we arrived, the atmosphere was already full energy and excitement. People were dancing on the dancefloor on loud music while others were eating delicious food at the food and drink section.

"Let's get something to drink." Mari said, pointing to a table filled with drinks.

I nodded, walking together with her over, both getting a cup with cola, gulping it down.

"Don't you like dancing, go." I asked Mari who glanced at me, shaking her head."

No, I'm not going there alone." she gasped fakely. "I'll wait till your a bit drunk and then pull you to the dancelfoor she said innocently.

"Drunk on cola?" I chuckled, making Mari grin brightly.

"Thats a wodka cola."

My smile froze as it slowly dropped, my eyes going to my cup.

No wonder it tasted different... I thoguht it was just some fake cola since it would be cheaper, but there's alcohol in it?!

"Ya! you could have told me that." I slapped Mari's arm lightly, making her grin only wider.

"Come on, it's end of year ball. Getting drunk is okay. You're sleeping over at my house anyways. And it's not like you're going to get drunk completely, I know how much you can take." she answered, shrugging her shoulders like it was nothing big.

Really, she should use this kind of method for trying to do better on her tests too.

Though she was right...

I should loosen up and enjoy tonight. I didn't had to study, I didn't had to read everything till my eyes would go all blurry and I can sleep enough tomorrow since I'll be sleeping over at Mari's house.

I grabbed another cocktail, bringing it down, my entire body starting to relax more.

The feeling was amazing since I was always so tensed, tired and sick, but now I fet alive.

I felt myself getting pulled to the dancefloor by Mari and once the music started it's first beat of the new song, our bodies moves on their own, dancing to the loud beat.

There was no way I could dance, but moving your body was something I could do and that was what I did.

Move and the way me and Mari danced, it was pretty weird probably for others to see.

But we didn't care.

We had fun and we coudln't stop smiling and laughing with each other.

The dancing wen ton for quite some time when Mari got tired and said she was going to the bathroom.

I decided to dance a bit more as it was like a relief of all the stress I had, all the perssure and stress that was piled up in my body could go away with this crazy dancing and the alcohol was pretty much helping as I would never be like this when I would be clear minded.

And like they say, when you're drunk, you start to hallucinate and it was like my eyes started to see thigns I wanted to see.

My eyes wanted to see him, Jonghyun.

He walked to me with a playful smile on his lips, looking at me amused before caressing my cheeks.

Taking his hands away and holding them, intertwining them, I felt so warm, it felt all so real.

"I didn't know you dance." that stupid halluciniation said, like it was really Jonghyun asking me this.

I had no idea if I was looking at and talking to air or some stranger, but I wanted to see Jonghyun and that was all I cared.

"I drank some cocktails." I answered honestly, earning a small chuckle from this dreamy Jonghyun, but that smile soon went into a frown, his eyes glisntering with worry, passion and longing.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked, still not completely understanding what was going on.

"For everything. For lying to you, playing with your feelings and not....explaining anything."

I stopped dancing and looked at Jonghyun who looked so real and so dreamy at the same time.

"It's no use, you're not the real Jonghyun." I muttered, making Jonghyun frown and look at me confused.

"What do you mean? I'm here, Sumi."

Aaah...the way he calls my name, I missed that.

"Do that again." I asked, looking directly into Jonghyun's dreamy eyes.

He looked confused, not knowing what I meant. Are hallucinations this stubborn and slow?

"Call my name again." I explained, making Jonghyun smile sweetly.

"Sumi."

"Again."

"Sumi, Sumi, Sumi." he chuckled, cupping my face as his thumbs caressed my cheeks.

"Again." I smiled back.

"I'll call you as much as you want, but I think you're really drunk."

"I am... That's why you're here, otherwise you wouldn't be here in front of me." I sighed a bit disappointed, making Jonghyun look at me sadly.

"Sumi, Ahn Sumi, you idiot."

"Who are you calling an idiot?" I snorted, but ended up giggling while being dragged away from the dancefloor.

"You, I'm calling Sumi an idiot." Jonghyun answered, making me throw his arms away.

"You're an idiot." I mumbled, my head starting to feel light headed.

"I am." Jonghyun smiled sadly again, my heart squeezing together.

Don't smile like that.

You're an hallucination, an illusion, a dream.

And Jonghyun of a dream should be smiling brightly as always.

"You're an idiot for suddenly disappearing!" I said loudly because the music was ringing in my ears.

"I'm sorry."

"You're an idiot for not even coming back and trying to explain again!"

"I'm sorry, Sumi."

"You're an idiot... an idiot... you left me alone...!"

Without me even knowing, tears started to fall down my cheeks, my eyes blurry because thy were filled with tears.

Why am I crying?

Is it because of those cocktails I drank? The alcohol is making me emotional, isn't it?

"Don't cry, Sumi."

"How come I can't cry? I actually fell in love with the guy who was playing with my feelings!" I hissed, remembering that scene where I found Woohyun and Jonghyun together, discussing about me.

"You... like me?" Jonghyun's voice asked surprised.

"That's not the point!" I hissed again, making Jonghyun caress my cheeks again.

"Sumi, you like me?" Jonghyun asked again and ithout me even wanting, my head nodded slowly, my cheeks only getting more pink than they already were from the blush, though the dark lighting didn't help him see this.

"I'm really sorry. I'm truly sorry for everything, Sumi." Jonghyun said, closing the gap between us.

"Tell the real Jonghyun to come and say this to me." I scoffed, wanting to go away, but the Jonghyun in front of me shook his head.

"I'm here Sumi. I'm the real Jonghyun. yuo're drunk." 

"I'm drunk, that's why I'm hallucinating."

"Sumi... I lied to you and I'm terribly sorry about that... But my feelings. They might have been a lie, but it's not anymore. I really like you."

"Jonghyun likes... me?" I asked, my heart going faster by this.

What is this hallucination saying?! Jonghyun liking me?!

"You don't like me..."

"I do, Ahn Sumi, I like you, the real you. Not the Sumi that Woohyun told me, but the Sumi I came to know, came to like." 

"The real me...?"

Jonghyun nodded as he came closer to me again, his lips brushing on mine.

"Can I?"

Did he jsut ask...?

Kim Jonghyun asked if he could kiss me?

"No." I answered.

Jonghyun looked at me, his intense staring into my eyes made my legs go weak, but I missed him.

The scent around him, the way he felt, it was all like the real Jonghyun, the real guy I fell in love with too.

"Then I'm sorry again." he muttered before I felt his warm lips on mine.

It was warm and soft and it tasted sweet.

His hands were still cuping my face as he pulled me closer to him, the kiss becoming more passionate and all the longing and excitement poured into it.

I felt empy when he removed those plump lips of his.

"Kiss back, don't be like a statue." he whispered before he captured my lips again.

Like a missing piece of a puzzle, our lips went perfectly togeter as we both moved our lips, the kiss becoming more needy and more breathy.

Is this how it feels to kiss Jonghyun?

 

---

 

My eyes didn't want to open as my head was like being struck by lightening. Like a car had knocked me out.

It hurt, really hurt.

Trying my best to open my eyes, I blinked confused.

Where am I...?

Sitting up slowly, trying my best to not get my severe headache worse, I disocvered it was Mari's bedroom.

What happend yesterday?

Did I faint or something after all that hallucinating...?

"Are you awake?"

I loked at the door that was slowly opened by Mari, a face mask on her face as she walked inside, sitting on the bed.

"I think you drank a bit too much." she chuckled, patting the face mask on her face.

"Really? My head is killing me..." I grumbled, squeezing my eyes a bit as it really hurt.

"At least you enjoyed yesterday." she beamed, looking at me with an expression I didn't understand.

"Huh? Why are you looking at me like that...?"

Mari smirked as she kept staring at me.

"I have no idea why you're being so creepy all of a sudden..." I muttered, making Mari roll her eyes, which was pretty creepy because of that facemask.

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"What happend yesterday." Mari yawned a bit tired. "I lef tyou on the dancefloor and while searching for you, I foudn you making out."

My eyes widened as I looked at Mari with horrorfied eyes.

"I did what?!"

"Making out, kissing?" Mari asked, not undrstanding why I was going ebnserk.

"Oh My... I did what?!" I gasped, my headache banging on my head.

"Like I said, you were suddenly making out with Jonghyun and-"

"Wiat, who?"

Mari raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"Are you still drunk? Jonghyun as in Kim Jonghyun..."

"No, that wasn't real..."

"Oooh, that kissing looked pretty real to me, Sumi."

Wasn't it an hallucination? Wasn't it only because I was drunk?!

"That was the real Jonghyun...?" I asked, afraid to hear Mari's answer but the girl actualy nodded her head furiously, that knowing smirk back on her lips.

"I kissed Kim Jonghyun.."

Mari nodded again.

"I thoguht that wasn't real!! I thought I was drunk!" I yelled, already forgetting the headache that was still trying to kill my morning.

"Oh, you were pretty drunk when I saw you kissing Jonghyun. I didn't know you had that in you." Mari laughed, making me slap her arm in embarassment.

"Don't say that!"

"Oh well, freshen up, it's morning already. Jonghyun is going to pick you up in exactly 5 minutes."

"Five minutes?!" I gasped, quickly hiding under the blankets.

"Come on, go freshen up quickly. Or I'll just let Jonghyun come upstairs.

"Don't you dare!"

"Oh, I do." Mari grinned as she walked out of the room again, leaving me there all alone, panicking.

 

Jonghyun looked at me before glancing at Mari.

"Got it, got it. I'll be leaving you two..." Mari chuckled as she locked her front door and skipped away, telling me she had an appointment.

Like that was the truth.

I was about to try and get her back when I felt lips pressing on mine.

Eyes wide open, I looked at Jonghyun who moved his lips, my bottom lip, hugging my waist.

"Now, this is the first kiss you're getting from me when you're not drunk." he chuckled, making me hit his chest.

"I can't believe that happend yesterday." I blushed madly, trying to look away, but jonghyun only turned my head to him again as our lips met once again.

"I love you." he said against my lips, making me smile and kiss back.

 

Forgiving Jonghyun for doing that to me?

Done.

I'll never forget it though, but the memories and the love for Jonghyun overpowered all those negative feelings and thoughts.

Being near him was a blessing to me.

My save haven from all the stress and pressure.

The only one that can make me relax.

Loving someone really isn't easy.

But when it happens, it's magical.

Like a rose, love is beautiful, but it gives you pain too, till you find the solution to hold it safely.

Embrace the good and bad points of the one you love and just like a Rose that love will bloom into a beautiful flower.

 

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please subscribe and comment!!

This is the final chapter of this story!

I hoped you enjoyed reading the story and thznks to all my readers for the support!! Love you guys!!

Please check out my other stories!! ^^

 

Dazzlingly Dangerous

How? When? Lee Jinki !

Golden Curse

Living Together with Baekhyun?!

 

Thank you all again!!