Sweet

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Sumi's pov:

 

"The decision came to a cafe. We'll have to prepare small things to eat and also to drink. Someone ideas?" the teacher asked as I scribbled with my pencil on an empty piece of paper.

"How about cakes?!" a student asked, raising her hand in the air as I looked up.

"Who can make cakes?" the teacher asked and Mari raised her hand in the air, her bubbly smile never leaving her.

"I and Sumi can make some cakes." she said, making me look at her.

Making cakes?

I don't have time for that...!

The teacher nodded and added our names to a list.

"What else?" the teacher continued to ask and student kept giving ideas and names as I kept thinking how to say this to my parents.

They wouldn't want me to make cake at all...

"It would be better to wear uniforms." the class president said, making the teacher nod in agreement.

"A white t-shirt then?" the teacher asked, but students made rejecting noises as the teacher waited for a better option as uniforms.

"We can let the girls wear skirts and a white blouse and an apron. The guys can wear black pants and white shirts with a necktie or something, right?" a student shrugged, making me look at him. "Keep it simple yet good." he grinned.

My scribbling with my pencil created different circles on my paper and I was about to try to make it into something prettier when the teacher hit the board loudly, making me look up again.

"Then it's decided. If there are problems. Go and ask the class president and he'll tell me. Good luck and have fun. Dont' forget there's a talent show. The money for the tickets will be used to a good purpose donated in the school's name." the teacher said and left the classroom, making everyone talk again.

"I didn't know you could bake cakes." Jonghyun asked me and I looked at him with a troubled expression. He noticed this and frowned but he didn't ask surprisingly.

"Let's go buy the ingredients later, Sumi?" Mari asked as I looked at her and nodded a bit.

"But... how do I tell this to my parents?" I asked and Mari's eyebrows turned into a deep frown.

"Right... your parents, I forgot." she quickly apologized, but I shook my head and sighed softly.

"Otherwise tell them you have a study session."

"With only two people?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay...." she nodde dher head before she fixed her eyes on Jonghyun who just sat there listening to us? "Then we'll ad Jonghyun."

"Three?" I asked, still not convinced, but Mari nodded her head furiously before looking at Jonghyun again.

"You don't mind right? Just tag along and if Sumi's parents somehow come over, we can pretend to be studying."

Jonghyun looked confused, but after he looked at me again, he nodded his head and agreed on the secret plan of trying to fool my parents.

If only this is going to work fine...

 

******

 

Jonghyun's pov:

 

I wonder why Sumi looked so troubled. From the things she and Mari said to each other, does she have troubles at home?

Is that why she always looked like she had problems and didn't speak much about her parents either...?

From the information Woohyun gave me, he never met her parents and never saw them either.

"Jonghyun?"

I blinked my eyes and looked at Sumi who looked at me with confused eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked, trying to think what she talked about while I was drifting away in my thoughts.

"We're giong to use different chocolates. Can you take dark, milk and white chocolate?" she asked as I quickly nodded and looked around, trying to find my way in the supermarket.

"Dark, milk and white." I repeated to myself and walked around, finally finding where the sweets were and searched for the chocolates.

It took me awhile for me to find the girls back, but I finally foudn them at the fruit department where they were searching out for fresh fruits to decorate the cakes.

"I got the chocolates." I smiled and showed them, Sumi nodding satisfied and placing them in the kart.

 

---

 

"My parents aren't home, so just move around freely and feel at home." Mari grinned as she placed everything on the kitchen counter while I helped her with it since they were pretty heavy.

"Let's start with the cakes then." Mari beamed and calpped her hands together as she looked at all the ingredients and tilted her head a bit to the side.

"Let's make the chocolate ones first." Sumi smiled, knowing that her friend was wondering which one to make first.

Mari nodded furiously and gave me and Sumi aprons so that we would keep being clean without anything of the chocolate getting on our uniforms.

"Jonghyun, can you break the chocolates into bowls?" Mari asked as I nodded.

"Sure. Breaking chocolates is still possible for me." I grinned and took the bag with the chocolates, taking all the abrs out and opening on package before breaking it into squares.

While I was breaking all the chocolate bars, Mari made some hot water and Sumi poured flour and everything in into a big bowl.

Hyesung will definitely like Sumi, both having interest in baking.

Mari kept talking excited, making me also get excited about the school festival.

It's been so long that I have been to one, one of my own.

"Can you give me that?" Sumi asked, pointing to a spatula.

I passed her as she poured everything in a big round plate.

 

I was surprised.

By the way how Sumi smiled and laughed while decorating the chocolate cake.

She looks so...carefree and  innocent...

She's having fun.

I felt my lips curling up into a big wide smile while watching her smiling at Mari who smeared some of the vanilla dough on her cheek.

Sumi looks so pretty like this...

Flour on her head and dough on her face while smiling like an angel...

Unknowingly my heart started to beat faster and I couldn't help but think it's because I never saw a girl like her.

So different from all those others I've met through my job.

"Beautiful..." I whispered.

"Did you say something?" Sumi asked as she looked at me.

Shaking my head furously, I laughed enrvously and this only made her laugh and smile even more.

I was really surprised and stunned by how she acted.

"Jonghyun, stop daydreaming." Sumi chuckled, shaking her head in a way that her hair fell perfectly around her face. "Cut the strawberries so that we can put them on the cake." she added.

"Y-yes.. strawberries... strawberries..." I nodde,d looking around while trying to find the red fruit.

J-Jonghyun... stop this, you can't...

Don't...

 

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please subscribe and comment

Don't be silent readers ^^ Look forward for more ~

 

I'm getting busy, I'm trying to update when I can, but starting from end this week or next week, I'm going to be really busy :/

 

NEWS:

We got Married global edition with Key: Jonghyun and Taemin will appear on next week episode and can I say I love Key and Arisa's wedding photo shoot photos? >__<

They're so lovely and beautiful T_T

Anyways, they are going to have their wedding ceremony next week episode and Key's past blind date also came muahahhaa, that episode will be so hilarious xD