The School Festival

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Jonghyun's pov:

 

My right hand quickly grabbed the black apron and I tied it around my waist, adjusting it right and making sure I looked great. As always.

The noise around me was getting louder and louder as yelling and screaming passed through my ears, people running here and there, wind going through my hair because of the speed and movement.

"Wow! Jonghyun, you look so handsome!" the girls of my class complimented me, making me smile and give them a small wink.

Of course I'm handsome. I'm Kim Jonghyun!

"Why are the girsl changing for so long?" an impatient student of my class asked as he glared at his wtch. "We'll have to be prepared."

I yawned a bit and looked at the door of the classroom the girls would be changing in. Our own classroom was reconstructed in a little cafe with some tables on the roof too that lead from a window of the once boring classroom.

Everything looked different and in a way very special, a feeling I haven't felt for a long time, a feeling that I had almsot forgotten.

"Jonghyun, how do we look?" I heard Mari's bubble and exciting voice ask, taking my eyes off of my phone and looking up, only to get stunned completely by her and Sumi.

I had to force myself to keep my jaw in place and look as normal as possible, but looking att he way how Mari giggled softly, I knew I already gave away what I thoguht with my facial expression.

This shouldn't be happening though, I'm normally good in keeping my face neutral and emotionless when needed.

Sumi noticed I didn't answer and cleared her voice a bit awkwardly which made her blush and her eyes look away from me.

Cute...

They were wearing skrits with pretty frilly white blouses and also a black apron. But that wasn't the msot important thing, no... Sumi look... absolutely beautiful.

The way her hair fell in front of her shoudlers and how she smiled when Mari said something.

She looked so pretty I thought I would faint.

Cheesy right?

And I'm not someone who would think or say thigns cheesily easily.

"You two look breathtaking.." I grinned after finally finding back my soul that had gone to fly away.

Dangerous, this is a dangerous situation.

Don't, Kim Jonghyun, remember the rules, you can't never break the rules, Jonghyun!

"Right, right?" Mari chuckled, looking at her outfit. "Sumi looks really pretty, right? that bubble friend asked, making me look amused yet confused at Mari.

She's asking this on purpose...

I nodded neverthless and felt my heart beating faster when Sumi smiled softly again.

So dangerous... 

 

*******

 

Sumi's pov:

 

"How can I help you?" Jonghyun winked at a few girls that looked at him with big smiled and pink cheeks. 

I was cutting the cakes and helping ith pouring drinks as I coudln't help but look at Jonghyun.

The cafe was filled with girls that came to look at him.

Just how popular can he be...?

Another storm of girl's giggles made me anrrow my eyes and sigh heavily.

Aren't those girls getting too far?

Jonghyun smiled, but I noticed something was wrong.

He never took way that smile though, that stupid smile of his that always plays on his lips...

Those plump lips of him...

No...!

What am I even thinking?!

No! I can't be in a relationship, not again...

"Are you feeling okay?" 

Blinking a few times, I snapepd my head to my right and noticed that Jonghyun was standing right next to me.

Feeling my body getting warmer and me getting more enrvous made me not know how to answer, so I just stared at him, which made Jonghyun's face wear an expression of worry.

Don't... don't look at me with those eyes...

"Sumi? Are you really feelung unwell?"

That voice...

I quickly shook my head, trying to shake off the weird thoughts that went through my head and looked at Jonghyun who's even more worried.

"Are you tired? Take a rest then..." he said, frowning in worry.

"No, our shifts is over soon anyways..." I quickly answered, which made him stare at me longer than needed and comfortable.

Jonghyun smiled widely suddenly and took my hand in his, my heartbeat suddenly going faster.

"Let's walk around together when our shifts is over since Mari has to keep company to the family members that are coming right?" he beamed, making me nod hesitantly...

Spend time with Jonghyun?

Is this save?

Something is so wrong....

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote if you like :D

Sorry for not updating for so many days, I'm really busy right now.

Tried to type it anyways, so I hope you enjoyed it even if it was a short chapter.

I'll update whenever I can, so please be patient <3

 

NEWS:

SHINee will have another Japanese Single!

Lucky Star >_<

It kinda looks like a continuation of Boys Meet U since there is also the van and the driving, for now I have no idea what's it really about, but just knowing SHINee is bringing another great song, I'm so excited! :D