Break-up calls for Revenge

Mr. Playboy and his Rose

 

Narrator's pov:

 

The wind was blowing, making a chill go through her spine.

She bit her lips softly while she looked at the guy in front of him. He was tall and had dark hair that got blown in many directions because of that stupid wind.

His eyes were intense as he stared at her.

"Woohyun..." 

"Sumi..."

Woohyun's lips were shivering a bit and everyone could tell that he was nervous.

Sumi didn't know how to tell this. She had a hard time to tell her boyfriend that soon he wouldn't be called that anymore and would turn into an ex-boyfriend.

She fidgetted with her fingers in her pockets while she tried to look at Woohyun, who was getting more and more nervous.

Women have a sixth sense?

Well Woohyun and probably a lot of other men have this too. He knew something was up and this made him nervous. And Sumi being so serious wasn't helping it in anyways, it only made his nervous feelings worse.

"I'm..."

"Wait!" Woohyun said, cutting off Sumi, who now looked into his eyes, giving him a confusing look.

"Yes...?" Sumi asked, not wanting to drag this for way too long or she would feel even worse.

"Don't say. Don't say anything. It's cold, let's go to a coffee shop and get something warm to drink? Or let's go to that hotdog restaurant we always go to. Hmm..? What do you think?" Woohyun asked, hoping for Sumi to accept it and forget what she wanted to say.

Sumi pursed her lips together before she sighed, making Woohyun's heart fall.

"Woohyun. I'm not planning to go to a coffee shop with you, neither do I want to go to that hotdog shop." she said firm. "There is no way to keep me from saying this. It will be said sooner or later, Woohyun and I prefer sooner, in other words, I want to tell you now." she said.

"W-what do you want to say then...?" Woohyun asked, his heartbeat going faster and his hands getting sweaty.

"I'm really sorry.. But Let's break up."

Woohyun's time stopped ticking, his world froze, everything stayed still except for him and Sumi.

His lips were a bit open from the shock, his eyes wide open and his head was getting dizzy.

Did he hear it right?

His girlfriend was breaking up with him?

Him?

Nam Woohyun?!

He was speehless for a moment before he could stutter a "What...?"

"I'm sorry." Sumi apologized again. "But I really can't anymore. Let's just break up." Sumi said again, making Woohyun feel his heart being stabbed over and over with no mercy.

He didn't understand it.

Why was she breaking up with him.

He loved her. She did everything for her. He thought he was her everything and now she was apoligzing because she wants to break up?

"W-why...?" Woohyun asked, still in shock and in pain.

"Because of many reasons..."

"Then tell me, tell me those reasons why you decided to break up with me!" Woohyun demanded.

He had every right to ask her why she was breaking up with him because in his eyes, he did nothing wrong and they were a nice couple.

Sumi just sighed and bowed her head slighty before she turned around and left Woohyun alone in that strong windy street.

 

Woohyun looked into the direction Sumi walked to and bit his bottom lip hard while he clamped his hands into balls of fists.

His eyebrows were furrowing together and his body was trembling slightly.

He was dumped.

Woohyun was dumped by his ex-girlfriend and he wasn't planning to let this go.

Hell, he thought he was being the best boyfriend out there!

He did almost everything to her. If Sumi would have asked him to dance in his pyjamas on the streets, he might have even done it, but this was his thanks?

Being dumped?

Without even knowing the reasons?

No way that he was planning to let this go.

Woohyun wasn't the sort of person to just accept being dumped like this.

Revenge.

He'll make sure to let her feel what he's feeling now!

Woohyun kissed his teeth while he stomped away, the tears that were in his eyes going away, replaced by an angry and fierce glare.

 

---

 

"I'm home..." Sumi mumbled, changing her boots into soft slippers.

"You're home?" her dad asked as he came downstairs.

Sumi looked at him and nodded slowly, still feeling sorry for Woohyun.

He was a nice guy.

Friendly and he did everything for her.

But he was clingy. He didn't give her any space either.

It wasn't a distaster, but Sumi wasn't someone who liked to be stalked by an almost overattached boyfriend.

"Did you settle the things with that guy?" her dad asked, making Sumi look at her dad.

"Yes... I broke up with him..." Sumi muttered.

"Good. Dating is something useless." her dad said sternly before he walked away, leaving Sumi alone there, miserable and sad.

Right... because he wasn't married nor did he love her mom.

Sumi rolled her eyes when the sarcasm flowed inside her mind before she climbed the stairs and walked inside her room, closing the door behind her.

"Alone... How lonely... At least I'm free from reporting everything to Woohyun now..." she sighed softly.

 

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter! :D

No Jonghyun yet, but don't worry, he'll soon be in the story! >_<

Like I said in the foreword/description. I got this story idea after I finished 5 Boyfriends? Let's do this!!

It's not going to be the same story, so don't worry about it ;P

 

Don't forget to subscribe and to comment! Please don't be silent readers.

I love to read all your thoughts, your questions, your comments :D Thank yuo!! ^_^

 

NEWS:

SHINee ranked 3d on the oricon chart in Japan with the release of 3 2 1  !! :D

I'm planning to buy the album, though I have to see first if I have enough money xD

 

Exo released Miracles of December, that song is so freaking beautiful! Definitely recommended! :P

Infinite... no real news I think? Unless I missed it?

They're doing their World tour? I don't know :P

I do know that the episodes are out of the mobile phone drama Princess, remember me with Sungyeol :D