Chapter 8

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

Evening soon arrived and the long awaited surprise Jihyo prepared for Gary was more or less ready. 

"Gary oppa is going to like this! He better!" Jihyo talked to herself. 

She changed into long jeans and a simple t-shirt. A few minutes later, Gary arrived.

"Jihyo, I'm here." Gary said softly to prevent Jihyo's neighbours from hearing him. He couldn't say 'yeobo' as well.

"Oh Gary oppa, wasseo!" Jihyo said cheerfully. She was also afraid of her neighbours. Mostly all Hallyu Stars were afraid of paparazzi. 

As soon as Gary entered Jihyo's house, he gave her a big hug and a kiss on her soft lips for a few minutes.

"Jagiya, I missed you so much!" Jihyo said while snuggling in Gary's chest.

"Yeobo, me too. Here's a rose for my pretty princess." Gary said. He kneeled down like he was proposing and gave the rose to Jihyo. 

Jihyo was so touched that she was on the verge of crying. She then remembered about the surprise she prepared for Gary.

"Oppa, put on this blindfold. Wait a while. No peeking!" Jihyo warned.

Jihyo then led Gary into the dining room, where the surprise awaits. Jihyo released the blindfold. 

"Jjan!" Jihyo said. On the dining table there was a candle. 

[Gary] 

Candelit dinner? Didn't know that our Mong Ji is so romantic! But where's the food?

"Please have a seat jagiya while I go get dinner. You'll be so impressed!" Jihyo exclaimed and headed to the kitchen to get the prepared food. Meanwhile, Gary poured the red wine on the table into each of their wine glasses. 

Jihyo prepared steak. Goes perfect with red wine. They then digged in and ate. 

"Jagiya do you like it? You better say you do! I spent the whole day of my free time thinking and preparing all this!" 

"Hmmm, what if I say I don't? I think that something is missing." 

"What is it? I'll make this day a unforgettable memory for you."

" It's the words 'I love you' and a kiss!" Gary chuckled and said.

Jihyo was embarrassed.

"I love you, Kang Gary." Jihyo said shyly and attempted to give Gary a kiss on the cheek.

But cheeky Gary turned his head to make Jihyo kiss his lips. Jihyo blushed. She wanted to break off from the kiss but Gary held onto her, bit on her bottom lip, not allowing her to go. After a while, they gasped for air and continued eating.

After the fantastic meal cooked by Jihyo, Jihyo washed the dishes.

"Yeobo, thank you for today. I love you so much." Gary said while back hugging Jihyo while she was washing the dishes.

Gary and Jihyo took a shower then went to sleep. They held hands during their sleep.

"Goodnight, jagiya. I love you." Jihyo said and planted a kiss on Gary's forehead. Gary smiled and they soon fell asleep.

Author's note: Sorry for the late update! I've been busy during the weekends. I promise you that there will be one more chapter updated today! And I want to say thank you to all my supporters! Thank you for helping me with so many views! Most importantly, enjoy reading the story! Stay tuned for more chapters! 

~XOXO Author :DD