Chapter 14

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

The next morning, Gary woke up to find himself lying down on the couch, with Jihyo sleeping soundly on him. 

[Gary] 

This girl never fails to look pretty, even when sleeping. I feel like the happiest man in the world with her around me!

Gary tucked her hair which was covering her face behind her ear. He stared at her, smiling.


Jihyo stirred awake from her deep sleep. 

"Good morning, sweetie." Gary said and have her a kiss on her lips. 

"Morning oppa..." Jihyo said, still feeling sleepy. 

"Jagiya, how long have you been awake? Were you just staring at me all this while?"

"About 1 hour. But I won't get bored looking at your beautiful face." Gary said while caressing her cheeks. 

"Aish jjinja. You should have just woke me up." Jihyo said while scratching her head, making her hair in a mess. 

"Alright, alright. Mong Ji yah, go wash up and I'll make breakfast! Be fast!" 

"No! Oppa you're injured. I'll make breakfast. You, sit down." 

"Hmm, oppa give me five more minutes... I wanna sleep." Jihyo said sleepily and collapsed onto the bed.

"Ani! Wake up! We must have breakfast together! I'll give you 10 minutes to wash up. If you don't..." Gary smirked.

Jihyo jumped up of her bed wondering what Gary would do.

"YAH! KANG GARY! Whatcha gonna do to me huh?"

"I'll tickle you like crazy! Hahahahha! Hurry now okay?" 

Jihyo obeyed and went to wash up while Gary went to make breakfast with love.(a/n omg hahah)


Jihyo wolfed down her breakfast. Gary sat opposite of her, smiling at her cuteness. 

"Oppa, do you have work to do today?" Jihyo asked with still full of her food. 

"Neh. I need to write lyrics for songs. But I don't want to go home. I want to stay with youuuu!" Gary reached out his hands for Jihyo, exploding with aegyo(some sort of cute actions). 

"Ah oppa! I'll go to your studio with you ok? Then I can see you write your lyrics! Don't forget that I love LeeSsang songs too!!" Jihyo replied enthusiastically.

"Arraseo Mong Ji! Let's wash the dishes first." Gary stood up and gave a kiss to Jihyo on her lips before walking into the kitchen.


30 minutes later, they arrived at LeeSsang's studio.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Jihyo-ssi! Are you looking for Gary? He's not here since last night after Running Man filming." 

Jihyo just smiled at Gil.

"Yah! If I was not here you would have chased her away right? We came together anyway so you can't chase her away." Gary said and intertwined his hands in Jihyo's.

"Ani! Ani! Come in please." Gil said politely while bowing slightly.

Gary and Jihyo walked into the studio hand-in-hand. 

"Yah! What's with the both of you? Already a couple?" Gil whispered to Gary and looked at Jihyo. 

Jihyo nodded her head shyly.

"Eyyy... Kang Gary! You know I like Jihyo right? Why did you take her away?" Gil said, pouting. 

Gary and Jihyo both laughed loudly. 

"You can't like her! She's my girlfriend now~" Gary said and locked his arm together with Jihyo's. 

"Hahah I'm just joking. So I should call Jihyo Jesu-ssi now? *Looks at Jihyo* Anyeonghasaeyo Jesu-ssi~" Gil said. 

Soon after, Jihyo went into Gary's studio room as Gary had to write lyrics.

He was so concentrated that he almost forgot about Jihyo.

Jihyo liked staring at her oppa like that. 

[Jihyo]

Oppa looks so charming! Ah my heart... Thumping so loudly!!!

Jihyo clenched her chest and hit her head. Then Gary stared at her. 

"Jihyo yah! Why are you hurting yourself?" He said as he held Jihyo's wrist. 

"Huh? Err..." and she went into her Mong state. Typical Mong Ji! 

Gary chuckled and continued his work. 


It was past lunch time at about 3pm and Jihyo was starving. Gary was still concentrated, thinking of lyrics. To make matters worse, he didn't even talk to her. And she had tried to fall asleep to forget about her hunger. But to no avail. How she wished that she could get out of the studio and buy some food for herself. But she couldn't as people may spot her coming out of LeeSsang studio! 

[Jihyo] 

How annoying it is to be a public figure. Aishhh... 

Eventually she fell asleep with a frown on her face.

 


 

Gil returned to to the studio with 3 packets of food. He went into Gary's studio room. 

"Yah! It's around 3pm already! Don't you want to eat lunch?" Gil shout-whispered to Gary and pushed his shoulder. 

"Oh really? Haish I've lost track of the time!" Gary said and turned his head. Sub-consciously, he saw Jihyo's frowning face. 

"My oh my. I forgot about her. Hyung you can start eating first. I'll wake Jihyo up the go out and have lunch."

Gil nodded his head and went out of the room, closing the door behind him. 

"Jihyo yah~ Wake up for lunch hmmm?" Gary said wondering why she was frowning. He shook her shoulders to wake her up.

"Lunch?! There's lunch?" Jihyo almost shouted, unable to hide her enthusiasm. 

"Hahahahah. Yeobo, you practically shot up when you heard 'lunch'!" Gary laughed hard.

Jihyo didn't care what Gary had said and dragged him out of the studio room to the pantry. 

She was just too hungry. She finished all her kimchi fried rice that Gil bought within 5 minutes. The two men, mouth agape, just stared at her. 

"Jesu-ssi, you're a fast eater!"

"Did you know how long Kang Gary made me wait?! I was starving!" Jihyo spoke with still full. 

"Kang Gary is this how you treat your girlfriend? Tsk tsk..." Gil shook his head.

"Oh sorry Mong Ji! Aish I'm a Pabo!! But you should have disturbed me, you're a Pabo too!" Gary said and pinched Jihyo's cheeks. 

"Hehehe. Oppa looked too c..." Jihyo stopped her words from being blurted out. 

"Jesu-ssi, c... what?" Gil said with a smirk. 

"Ani ani! It's c..., erm, concentrated! That's why I didn't disturb oppa heheh~" Jihyo quickly came up with an excuse. 

"But still, I'm so sorry yeobo! Come lemme give you a hug to atone my 'sins'." Gary said and stood up to give Jihyo a hug and Jihyo gladly accepted it. 

"*shivers**trembles* excuse me I'm still single here! I don't want to play gooseberry ugh. Why is my life so terrible?! *cries*" said Gil pitifully.

the couple just laughed and continued eating their lunch. 


OMO I'm so so so so so so very sorry!!! Yikes! I haven't updated for 4 months goshhhh. New school life sure has made me busy! 

Stay tuned for more updates! ^^ 

~author-nim signing off ;)))