Chapter 2

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

Gary knew he couldn't lie or else he would be exposed. He told the truth to Jihyo nervously.

"N-ne, Jihyo ah." He did not dare to look at Jihyo in the eye.

"Arrasseo oppa. Thank you for telling me the truth. I really hate people telling lies!" Jihyo replied, with a bright smile on her face, as if the confession didn't take place.

| Now let's go back to the present |

A few years passed. Running Man still continued filming. Gary and Jihyo have been together as Monday Couple for almost 3 years. Gary's feelings towards Jihyo still has not changed but Jihyo.......

[Gary] 

Jihyo is together with Baek Chang Joo. But I still have a crush on her! Wae yo, Jihyo ah! Why must you get together with Baek Chang Joo? It's really infuriating to see you with him when I like you!

Gary was devastated when he heard about the news of Jihyo being together with her company's CEO. He drank for 3 days in a club, drowning his sorrows. 

"HaHa ya, Gary hyung here. Join me at the club. See you! You have to come alright?" Gary tried to sound sober and hid his sadness, so HaHa did not suspect anything fishy about this meetup.

Gary continued drinking while waiting for HaHa to arrive. By the time HaHa had arrived, Gary was already drunk. 

"Omo hyung? What happened to you?" HaHa asked Gary. 

Gary just shook his head and placed a bottle of beer in front of HaHa and said, "Come! Join me for a drink." 

HaHa tried to stop Gary from drinking anymore but failed. Suddenly, Gary just broke down and told all his feelings to HaHa. He knew he could trust HaHa. 

"HaHa ya. I have liked Jihyo for 3 years already and she knew that. But she still got together with Baek Chang Joo! I......" Gary said and then was too drunk to speak and fainted. HaHa called Jihyo for help. 

"Eh? Jinja? Ok I'll rush there immediately!" Jihyo panickly said when she received HaHa's emergency call.