Chapter 3

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

When Jihyo went to the club that Gary and HaHa were at, she and HaHa brought Gary out of the club.

Jihyo suggested bringing Gary to her house to stay until he wakes up as HaHa's house was inconvenient and Gary stayed in Jamsil, which was a few hours away from Seoul.

"Ok. I think you need to talk to him as well. Take good care of him!" HaHa said and left after that. 

"N-ne oppa! See you!" Jihyo replied and brought Gary to her house.

Upon reaching her house, Jihyo laid Gary on the couch, took some towels and wiped Gary's face. 

[Jihyo] 

Gary oppa yah, why are you like this? I'm very worried for you! 

"Jihyo ah, leave Baek Chang Joo. Be with me. I love you......" Gary muttered to himself while he was still drunk. Jihyo felt her cheeks turn hot and go red.

"Oppa, actually...I like you too. But......" Jihyo said and sighed. She soon fell asleep on the couch next to Gary.

A few hours later, Gary woke up with a terrible headache. Groaning in pain, he woke up.

[Gary] 

Hey! This isn't my house! What am I doing here?

Gary looked around and saw Jihyo sleeping peacefully. 

[Gary]

Jihyo, even when you are sleeping, you look like a goddess. Ah, I should not disturb her. She looks tired.

Gary walked up towards Jihyo, looked at her sleepy face and confessed to her once again. Jihyo heard someone talking and woke up. Surprised to see Gary on front of her, she jumped up. Gary blushed. He thought that Jihyo had heard his confession. When he stood up to leave, Jihyo grabbed his arm.

"Gary oppa, please stay. I think we have to talk." Jihyo said.