Chapter 4

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

Gary was nervous. What did Jihyo want to talk to him about?

"Gary oppa, do you still like me until now? For three years?" Jihyo asked.

Gary nodded his head shyly. 

"How did you know? Nobody else knew except me......" Gary asked in curiosity. 

[Jihyo]

Pabo! He said to me just now without even knowing it!

"Well, you kinda told me just now when you were drunk." Jihyo replied. Gary looked down to the ground and blushed. He knew he couldn't hide his true feelings anymore.

[Jihyo]

Should I tell Gary oppa that I like him as well? He still thinks I'm together with Chang Joo oppa but I'm not. 

"Gary oppa, actually......" Jihyo's words got interrupted by Gary. He looked downcasted.

"Jihyo, kwenchana. I know you're together with Baek Chang Joo and ask me to give up on you. But even if you don't love me, please let me love you...." Gary replied sadly, like he was about to cry.

Jihyo felt sad for Gary. She wanted to voice out her true feelings. When Gady turned away, about to leave. Jihyo's house, Jihyo shouted, "Kang Gary! Saranghae!"

Gary was shocked.

[Gary]

Isn't Jihyo still with Baek Chang Joo? Why does she like me?

"Actually Chang Joo oppa and I have already broken up. But we haven't announced it to the press yet. Gary oppa, you have taken good care of me in Running Man as well as outside, of course I will develop feelings for you. That's why......" Jihyo got interrupted by Gary again but this time Jihyo cried.

Gary pulled Jihyo into a hug, embracing her tightly. Tears flowed down Jihyo's cheeks like a waterfall. Gary used his thumbs to wipe away the tears.

"Don't cry, Jihyo ah. I'm sorry for not understanding your true feelings." Gary comforted Jihyo.

Jihyo hugged Gary even tighter. 

"Hush, hush. Don't cry anymore. You'll look ugly when you keep crying!" Gary teased Jihyo.

"Yah! Kang Gary! You want to die? Say I look ugly when I cry!" Jihyo was fuming with anger while Gary was laughing away.

"Jihyo ahcalm down! I was just teasing you!" Gary said and burst out into laughter.

Jihyo was still angry. She wanted to walk away from Gary but Gary grabbed her wrist, making her land on his lap.

Gary kissed Jihyo on her forehead.

"Mong Ji yah, mianahae. Don't be angry at me alright? You still look very pretty even when you're angry, and cute as well." 

Those sweet words of Gary made Jihyo melt. She thought she was about to faint. 

Soon, it was night time. Gary was still at Jihyo's house. Gary took a quick shower while Jihyo cooked dinner for Gary. After having dinner, Gary was about to leave. 

"Oppa, don't go. Stay here for the night......" Jihyo said cutely.

Gary couldn't refuse to Jihyo's request so he stayed. They sat on the couch, Gary put his hand on Jihyo's waist and Jihyo leaned towards Gary. They talked about their relationship and how to reveal it to the other members of Running Man. 

"Oppa,should we tell HaHa oppa? He helped you out just now." Jihyo said to Gary. 

[Gary]

Hmmm, maybe we should. I don't know actually. Should we?

"Let's think about it tomorrow. Now let's go to sleep! Go to your bed Jihyo, I'll sleep here on the couch." Gary said sleepily.

"Andwae! I'll sleep here with you!" Jihyo objected. 

Soon, they both fell asleep on the couch.