Chapter 5

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

The next morning, when Jihyo woke up, she was surprised to find herself lying all alone on the couch. Still feeling a bit dizzy from seeing the morning light, she thought she was dreaming.

[Jihyo]

Was that all a dream? Gary oppa is not even here. Did we even get together?

Jihyo's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of breaking glass from her kitchen. 

[Jihyo] 

Who's that? Have I been robbed? Oh no......that is bad!

Jihyo grabbed a clothes hanging wooden rod along with her to protect herself. That 'robber' wore a black cap, black shirt and blue jeans. He faced his back towards Jihyo and was holding a broom and dustpan, sweeping the floor. Jihyo charged towards the 'robber' and hit him on the head with the clothes hanging wooden rod.

"Yah! Who are you? Get out of my house now!" Jihyo said angrily. 

That 'robber' slipped and fell, stepped on the pieces of glass on the ground and cut his foot. Moreover, Jihyo had hit him so hard on the head that he almost fainted. 

"Oh Gary oppa? What are you doing here? That means what had happened yesterday was not a dream?" Jihyo said, still in a bit of shock.

Gary was still lying on the ground, in pain. 

"Oppa, mianahaeyo! I thought a robber had entered my house so......" 

"It's ok, Jihyo ah. Help me up to the couch. It's no big deal anyway!" Gary put on a strong front in front of Jihyo. 

Struggling to walk with all the injuries, Gary asked Jihyo to get him the first-aid kit. 

"Oppa! I'm really really sorry! Oteokgaji? What should I do?" 

Jihyo burst out into tears. Not only did she feel sorry for what she had done to Gary, she was also worried for Gary to see him get hurt and have difficulties walking.

"All this is my fault! I am to blame! How stupid of me to think that a robber had entered my house! I should have remembered that you had stayed the night!" Jihyo wailed.

"Jihyo ah, oppa kwenchana. Don't blame yourself." Gary hugged Jihyo while she cried in Gary's chest.

Jihyo disinfected Gary's wound on his foot and bandaged it. 

"O-oppa,w-what about t-the wound on your h-head? I'm s-sorry that I-I hit your head so hard!" Jihyo sobbed, still feeling guilty for what she had done. 

"Jihyo ah, don't cry anymore. Oppa is ok. It was my fault for breaking the glass cup when I wanted to make you breakfast." Gary comforted Jihyo. 

"Oppa why are you so kind?" Jihyo cried even harder knowing that Gary showed care and concern for her. 

"But well if you feel guilty, would you like to kiss it to make it feel better?" Gary said jokingly.  

Jihyo blushed. 

"Yah! Kang Gary! Don't joke around with me! Or else...... Hur hur hur!" Jihyo showed her fist to Gary, showing her power.

"Arraseo, arraseo! I surrender! How can you treat your boyfriend like this huh?" Gary said while using his hands to block Jihyo's attack. 

"Pabo!" Jihyo ruffled Gary's hair.

"Ouch! Jihyo ah, my injury......" Gary said in pain.

Jihyo apologized and massaged Gary's head. 

[Gary]

I think we're officially a couple now? Heheheheheh.....