Chapter 11

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

That week, the couple hadn't been able to meet up frequently because of clashed schedules such as Jihyo having filmings or photoshoots and Gary having to record and think of his rap lyrics. They would call each other in the night befoore they sleep.

On a Sunday night...

"Neol neomuna saranghaesseo

Nan TV reul kkeosseo

Saeppalgan, ne ibsul." (Lyrics to LeeSsang's Turn Off the TV)

Jihyo's phone rang. She had just got out from the shower after filming late that night. A selca of Gary and her appeared on her phone screen. She was so delighted when she received the call.

"Jagiyaaaaaaa! I missed you!" Jihyo practically screamed in her phone.

"Ahhhhh! Yeobo don't scream! My ear hurts..." Gary whined. pretending to be pitiful.

"Oppa, mianhae! But I really missed you... I havent seen you for a week! Don't you miss me too?"

"Of course I missed you, my baby! For the next whole week I'll be free so I'll be able to spend time with you! And we'll be meeting tomorrow for filming of Running Man right? So I'll be able to see you! Cheer up okay, yeobo." Gary said cheerfully.

"Arraseo! Well..." Jihyo let out a loud yawn.

"Aigoo, my baby needs to sleep now. You sound so tired Jihyo yah. Go sleep now! I'll see you tomorrow! Muack!" Gary then ended the call and Jihyo went to bed.


"Ding Dong! Delivery service has arrived! Please wake up or else I'll break the door open!" a man's voice came from the door of Jihyo's house. She jumped up from her bed when she heard that the man was going to break her door open if she continued to sleep.

"Urghh I think you must have gotten the wrong house! I haven't ordered any delivery service! I have been sleeping all this while how can it..." Jihyo grumbled and opened the door without seeing who was there while she closed her eyes, seeing the blinding bright light.  her words were cut off by a peck on her lips. Jihyo's eyes were still closed as she dared not see who it was.

[Jihyo]

Those lips feel familiar. Who in the world is the one who kissed me?

Jihyo opened her eyes slowly to find that Gary was standing in front of her with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Yah! Kang Gary! I want to sleep you know! Before filming starts! Why did you even come here?" Jihyo shouted.

"Song Jihyo! Aren't you being an ungrateful person? I came all the way here before filming to bring you breakfast and to fetch you to the filming site. What's more, I haven't seen you for a week and you're doing this to me?" Gary had an angry tone in his voice.

Jihyo pulled Gary into her house. Gary was frowning and crossed his arms. Jihyo made Gary sit on the couch with her. Gary looked away from Jihyo, feeling angry that Jihyo did not appreciate his love towards her. There was an awkward silence between them.

"Gary oppa..."

"Jihyo ya..."

Gary and Jihyo said at the same time.

"You go first." Gary, being a gentleman said.

"Arraseo. I'm sorry for misunderstanding your intentions, oppa. I'm really sorry... I'm really sorry... I'm really sorry..." Jihyo started to cry. Gary pulled Jihyo's face to his chest and started talking.

"Jihyo don't cry... It's my fault for disturbing you in your sleep and threatening you to break down your door if you don't wake up. Aigoo, I'm such a pabo! I should have known that you were very tired after filming yesterday and would want to sleep. I should have waited till you woke up! I'm really a pabo!" Gary said while using one hand to pat Jihyo's back to comfort her and using the other to hit his own head.

"Gary oppa! Don't hurt yourself..." Jihyo said in between her sobs.

"Arraseo, arraseo! But you have to stop crying, okay? Jihyo nodded her head slightly. Gary planted a kiss on Jihyo's forehead.

"Go freshen up and change before we head for filming. Saranghanda~"

Jihyo got up from the couch and Gary sat there, watching Jihyo walk to the bathroom. After walking two steps, she suddenly stopped and looked at Gary.

"Wae yeobo? Miss me already?" Gary teased.

"Yes jagiya, I miss you already!" Jihyo walked towards Gary and hugged him, catching Gary off guard.

Jihyo then cried. Gary was so shocked.

"Yah wae? You said you would stop crying! Gary said and patted Jihyo's back to comfort her.

"Oppa, it's just that... I'm so happy that you love me so much. Gomawo oppa..." Jihyo kissed Gary's cheek before heading to the bathroom.

[Gary]

Silly girl... She's just so cute!

After 15 minutes,Jihyo had finishied preparing and the couple were ready to set off and head for filming.

*In Gary's car*

Gary had bought a sandwich and a cup of Americano for Jihyo as breakfast. Jihyo began unwrapping the plastic wrap of the sandwich.

"Jagiya, have you eaten breakfast? Jihyo asked while munching on her first bite of sandwich. Gary shook his head and Jihyo offered him her sandwich.

"Eat." Jihyo positioned her sandwich in front of Gary's mouth.

"Aniya, you eat it. I don't want you to get hungry while filming and I know that you need lots of food so I don't wanna steal it." Gary lightly pushed Jihyo's hand away.

Jihyo kept forcing Gary to eat but Gary kept pushing the food away.

"YAH! KANG GARY! WHY WON'T YOU EAT?! AS MUCH AS YOU DON'T WANNA SEE ME GET HUNGRY, I ALSO DON'T WANNA SEE YOU FAINT DURING FILMING! IF YOU WON'T EAT, THEN I WON'T TOO!" Jihyo got frustrated and yelled at Gary.

"Ahhh arraseo! I'll eat, I'll eat!" Gary finally gave in and had a bite of the sandwich.

Next time I'll need to threaten you like this for you to eat!" Jihyo said. Gary got shocked.

"Arraseo! I won't be so stubborn next time. Yakso!(Promise)"

Jihyo and Gary made a pact to not be so stubborn again.


Finally they arrived at the filming site and to their surprise, Go Dong Wan FD was at the carpark entrace waiting for somebody. Gary and Jihyo greeted him.

"Ah, Song Jihyo-ssi, you're finally here! I've been waiting for you. Kang Gary-ssi, please head to your right to the mens' changing room. Song Jihyo-ssi please follow me." Go Dong Wan FD walked towards the left. Gary and Jihyo were saying goodbye to each other sadly and they knew they weren't going to be in the same team for that episode.


A/N: Hello readers! I think this is the longest chapter and took me the longest time to do! Almost 5 hours! Anyway, enjoy the story and remember to comment, suscribe and upvote! Thanks!