Chapter 6

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

"Neol neomuna sarangahaeseo

Nan TV reul kkeosseo

Saeppalgan,ne ibsul." (Lyrics to LeeSsang's Turn Off the TV)

That was Gary's phone ringtone. Thinking of that song makes him remember of the times when Jihyo attended LeeSsang's concert as a guest and sang that song together with him.

It was HaHa. 

"Yobuseyo?" Gary answered the phone call while gesturing to Jihyo to keep quiet.

"Hyung! Are you feeling better now? Did you know that you were so drunk yesterday? So, when Jihyo brought you to her house, what happened? Did anything happen between you two?" HaHa was stuffing Gary with lots of questions to reply. 

"Errr... Errr..." Gary stuttered as he tried to reply all of HaHa's questions in one go.

At this time, Jihyo headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

"AHHH!" Jihyo fell to the ground with a loud thud. The bathroom was so slippery that Jihyo lost her balance and slipped. 

"Jihyo ah! Kwenchana?" Gary had this worried tone in his voice. 

Aftee assuring that Jihyo was alright, Gary got back on the phone with HaHa. 

"Yah yah yah! Gary hyung! At this time of the day, you're already at Jihyo's house? What exactly happened to both of you yesterday? Put me on speaker phone now!" HaHa commanded. 

Gary obeyed HaHa. 

"Yobuseyo? HaHa oppa, na ya, Jihyo." Jihyo cheerfully said to HaHa.

"Jihyo ah. Are you and Gary hyung together now?" 

"Ne oppa..." Jihyo answered shyly. Then continued explaining with Gary to HaHa about what happened the previous day.

"But Dong Hoon ah, don't tell anyone about this first. We still wanna keep our relationship a secret." Gary said.

After they disconnected the call and took a shower, they both cooked breakfast together, just like a loving couple.

While they were having breakfast, Jihyo wolfed down the delicious food.

[Gary] 

She's so cute even when eating. Most girls eat little by little but she wallops everything down! That's what I like about Jihyo. Unique...

"Oppa, wae? Why are you staring at me?" Jihyo stopped eating and looked at Gary. 

"Aniya! Just thinking that you are cute." Gary chuckled.

"Well I am cute aren't I? Should we give each other pet names? Like Gaelly?" Jihyo giggled while saying in embarrassment. 

Gary nodded his head and said,"No Gaelly is what fans call me as well. You need to be special and call me another name. Hmmm, what about I call you yeobo and you call me jagiya? No one calls us that right?" 

Jihyo nodded in agreement as she swallowed down the last spoon of her rice.

Gary burst into laughter seeing this cute sight of Jihyo. He never imagined Jihyo could have that much aegyo!