Chapter 10

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

After filming, Gary offered to send Jihyo home. Jihyo readily agreed as she had not been able to talk to Gary in private for the whole day. They smiled happily and got into Gary's car but one man was watching them in suspense.

It was Jaesuk. He had been wondering why Jihyo had agreed to let Gary send her home. She doesn't allow anyone to send her home and she'll always be fetched by her manager. Jaesuk decided to meet up with HaHa and Jongkook.

"Yah don't you think that Gary and Jihyo are behaving oddly these days?" Jaesuk said to HaHa and Jongkook.

HaHa gulped when he heard what Jaesuk had said.

[HaHa]

Oh no... If Jaesuk hyung asks Gary hyung, he'll think that I let the cat out of the bag by telling the secret. I'll be in deep trouble then...

HaHa's uneasiness did not escape Jongkook's sight. He smirked.

"Nae Dongsaeng ah, perhaps you knew about this already?" Jongkook said. "I saw you being worried."

"Hyung, sometimes I wonder if you are a singer or a detective. You could even catch my little reaction!" HaHa gasped.

"HaHa yah, come here." HaHa obeyed Jaesuk. "Why didn't you tell us about it? It's regarding two very good friends' love life!" Jaesuk said and pulled HaHa's ear.

"AHHHH!!! Hyung! Gary hyung told me not to tell anyone! We'll just wait and see ok?" HaHa rubbed his ear that was pulled by Jaesuk. Jongkook could only laugh at the side looking at the small but funny fights going on between his hyung and dongsaeng.


Meanwhile in the car of Gary, Jihyo was talking about how she had worked with the BEAST members very happily trying to make Gary jealous. Gary just nodded his head while driving. In his head, he has got another plan. When they arrived at Jihyo's apartment, Gary sent Jihyo into her house.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" Gary said, smirking.

"Yah! I initially wanted to invite you in but you look so cheeky tonight Kang Gary! No way am I gonna invite you in!" Jihyo wanted to slam the door and rest but Gary used his strength to keep the door open. Jihyo struggled to close the door but to no avail. Gary forcefully made his way in and closed the door with one foot. 

As he inched nearer to Jihyo, Jihyo moved backwards until she had reached the wall and couldn't move anymore. Gary kissed Jihyo on her lips and Jihyo was stunned.

"That was your punishment for making me jealous just now. I really missed you but you still wanted to make me jealous." Gary kissed Jihyo again after talking.

"That goes to show that you love me a lot, doesn't it? When I make you jealous, you care for me! Thank you, Gary oppa." Jihyo hugged Gary. Gary hugged her back.

"I should get going now. I have recoding for my new song tomorrow so I won't be able to see you. Take care of yourself, okay? And remember to miss me!" Gary gave Jihyo a peck on her cheeks before leaving the house.

"Oppa annyeong! Call me when you arrive home!" Jihyo said, touched by Gary's words.


A/N: Hello readers! Sorry for the late update! Been busy. Mianhae~ And sorry for the short chapter. I've ran out of ideas for this chapter. I found out a FMV of Monday Couple to the song of Come Back To Me Kim Jong Kook ft. Gary. I'll put the link below. So check it out! Remember to comment, up vote and subscribe if you like my story!

Link to FMV: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxSpSip3l8