Chapter 12

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

 Gary headed to the mens' changing room glumly. He did not want to be separated from Jihyo after not seeing each other for one whole week. When he reached the mens' changing room and looked in, he saw the Running Man members all dressed in suits and guests as well. The guests were BIGBANG's G-Dragon, Daesung and Seungri.

[Gary]

Oops, I'm the last to arrive.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, everyone!" Gary pretended to be cheerful but everyone could see that he was sad.

"Gary yah, why do you look so sad?" Sukjin asked Gary who had a glum looking face.

"Aniya, I'm very happy!" Gary had a wide smile on his face. Everyone laughed.

"What's the occasion? Why is everyone dressed in suits?" Gary asked curiously.

"Can't you see that there are all men here? So?" Jaesuk said.

"Obviously there are all men here! This is the mens' changing room! Hyung, did you just lose your knowledge?" HaHa teased.

"Yah! HaHa! I'm talking to Gary! *turns attention back to Gary* Okay, Gary. What I meant was that Miss Mong is going to be a princess for this episode!"

"JINJA?!" Gary was so surprised. He couldn't wait to see his pretty girlfriend again.

After Gary changed into his suit, and the PD had asked them to head outside, Gary was the first to reach but was disappointed to not see Jihyo.


During that period of time,

"I'm all ready!" Jihyo said, cheerfully. She was dressed iun a white, elegant dress, all ready to show off her beauty.

"Song Jihyo-ssi, please wait till PD-nim signals us." Go Dong Wan FD said.

Jihyo was pacing up and down, being nervous and excited.

"Song Jihyo-ssi, could you stop pacing up and down? You're making me dizzy!" Go Dong Wan FD said. Jihyo apologized and sat down on a chair.


Doing the opening without Princess Jihyo first, the men were all excited - especially Gary.

Then came a white carriage coming towards the men casts. It looked llike the one depicted in the fairytale called Cinderella.

Gary's heart was thumping so fast. "Dugeun...dugeun..." Gary's heart was beating so fast.

Jihyo stepped out of the carriage gracefuully. She was shocked to see BIGBANG as the guests as she like Seungri very much. She took her place next to Gary naturally. Jaesuk smirked a little.

"Ok, Princess Jihyo will choose the group she likes best to ride the best car that we would provide with her. So men, impresss her!" PD Cho said.

"Eiii. Of course Jihyo noona would pick Gary hyung!" Kwangsoo complained.

"Kwangsoo yah, do you know that noona likes Seungri as well? So your group has a chance but it depends on how you all imprress me!" Jihyo said. Gary felt down after hearing Jihyo likes Seungri.

Impressing time starts and G-Dragon, Jaesuk and Gary who were in one team started first. Jihyo didn't seem to notice the others except Gary. She was looking at how charming he was.

Next was Seungri, HaHa and Sukjin. They didn't seem to impress Jihyo very much.

"Wait, wait. Doesn't this always happen? First team goes first and they get first. Second team gets second and the last team gets last. So can we have a change in song? I request my song -- Look At Me Gwi Soon!" Daesung said and the PD agreed.

The music played and Daesung, Jongkook and Kwangsoo started dancing the steps to the song.

[Jongkook]

I have to do something to Jihyo that will make Gary jealous... What should I do?

A light bulb lit up in Jongkook's head. He knew the exact thing to do.

As Daesung's group walked towards Jihyo, Jongkook lifted Jihyo up in bridal style. Jihyo was so amazed by Jongkook's strength. Immediately after the song ended, and Jongkook had put Jihyo down, Jaesuk showed a low thumbs up to Jongkook.

"Daesung team, number 1!" Jihyo announced.

Gary felt jealousy building inside of him.

"PD-nim, how could you just let them change songs? If that's the case, let the two front groups have another try again!" Gary said, trying to hide his jealousy.

[Jihyo]

Awww... My jagiya is feeling jealous... Heheheheh

The same music then started playing again. Gary swayed his body near to Jihyo and suddenly......

Gary grabbed Jihyo's head and came nearer to Jihyo and kissed her on her cheeks.

[Gary]

Am I outta my mind? This could cause a huge scandal for Jihyo and I! I could ruin her reputation like this! Ah. na michoso!(Ah, I'm crazy!)

Everyone was so shocked with what Gary had done, even Gary himself.

[Jihyo]

Mong~ Gary oppa just....just....kissed me? In public?!

Just then, the Giraffe came running over in an attempt to kiss Jihyo as well, but Gary blocked him as he did not want anyone to kiss his girlfriend. Seungri in an attempt to do it also but Gary glared at him, making him back away in fear.

PD Cho then asked Gary to pick either G-Dragon's team, Seungri's team or Daesung's team. But instead, Jihyo touched her cheek which was kissed by Gary and said with aegyo,

"Kang Gary~"

Gary cheered for joy.

Meanwhile, Jaesuk said to HaHa and Jongkook privately:

"Plan success."


During breaktime and changing time before heading to the first destination, the members had a light snack.

"Told you that I didn't need breakfast. But you still insist I eat. You pabo girlfriend!" Gary said softly to Jihyo.

*5 minutes earlier*

Gary had excused himself from snack table. He sent Jihyo a message.

"Yeobo, meet me outside! See you :) Love you <3" Gary typed.

Jihyo smiled at her phone and excused herself from the snack table as well.

*back to present after 5 minutes*

"Arraseo! But that was just to take precaution. I love you, that's why..." Jihyo pouted.

[Gary]

She loves me... I'm glad to hear that.

"Ah, oppa. I wanted to ask you why you had kissed me just now. IN PUBLIC?!" Jihyo shrieked a little.

"Yah! Do you want everyone to hear you? And my answer to your question is because I wanted to help my team." Gary said.

"Just for your team?" Jihyo's voice had a tone of disatisfaction in it.

"And also because I love you, my pretty princess." Gary smiled and kissed Jihyo's lips.

Jihyo blushed ands soon after they continued filming and arrived at the next filming destination.


The men were supposed to guess what Princess Mong Ji wanted to eat.

"Ahhh, noona likes to eat so many things! How can we guess what she wants to eat? She eats mostly everything!" Kwangsoo said and laughed.

"YAH! Lee Kwangsoo! Do you mean that I eat a lot?!" Bad Jihyo has arrived! Everyone burst into laughter while Jihyo was heaving in and out, showing her anger.

The three teams quickly picked out the food and wenre Jihyo was. Daesung's team went first and Jongkook fed her while kneeling down, as if he was proposing to her.

After that they were to pick out the dog that Jihyo likes and Gary picked out a small and cute dog, hoping that Jihyo will like it. But turns out that it is the bulldog that Jongkook chose!

[Gary]

Why does Jongkook hyung always pick the one that Jihyo likes? Does he share an affinity with Jihyo? I'm really not the one for Jihyo after all. But I love her! What can I do?

After a full day of filming, Daesung's team had sure lost because of their low scores, as well as Seungri's team. But Jihyo and Gary's team were still battling with each other. In the end, Jihyo won on her own and got all the gold.

"Aish! This Gold Jihyo takes all the gold! I wonder how much gold she has at home now!" Sukjin said. Everyone laughed and were all prepared to go home. Gary was still fretting about his relationship with Jihyo and was ignoring Jihyo a bit.

"Oppa, ready to go home?" Jihyo said to Gary.

"Ahh, neh. Let's go." Gary sounded sad while saying.

[Jihyo] 

Gary oppa... Something's wrong with him. 


Jongkook, HaHa and Jaesuk had decided to meet up with the Monday Couple after filming. 

"Gary Hyung, Jihyo! Jaesuk Hyung and Jongkook Hyung wants to see the both of you."

Gary and Jihyo were both confused. But they still walked towards Jongkook and Jaesuk as they requested. 

"Jaesuk oppa, Jongkook oppa, you wanted to see us?" Jihyo said. 

"Ah yes. Let's find somewhere to sit first." Jaesuk said. 

As they walked towards the café near the last filming site, they sat down, Jongkook, Jaesuk and HaHa on one side of the table, Gary and Jihyo on the other side of the table. 

"Perhaps, are you two...dating?" Jongkook questioned.

Gary and Jihyo were both staring at HaHa by now. 

"HaHa, you...!" Gary angrily said. Besides worrying about Jihyo and Jongkook's affinity, he has to worry about his relationship with Jihyo being kept a secret. 

HaHa frantically gestured to Gary that it wasn't him who told the two. Gary stood up angrily as if he was going to hit HaHa. Jihyo immediately stood up and calmed Gary down. 

"Oppa, kwenchana...kwenchana. Calm down. Sooner or later this secret will be exposed." Jihyo soothed Gary by his arm. Gary eventually sat down. 

"Don't blame HaHa, we found out on our own. You guys were a little bit too intimate than before." Jaesuk explained. 

"But don't worry, we'll keep this a secret until you wanna reveal it to the public." Jaesuk continued.

"Gomawo, Jaesuk oppa. We'll get going now. Goodbye."


Hey readers! Sorry for the larte update :P Actually wrote this a lng time ago but lazy to post XD

Will post another chapter later! :D Leave comments!

---------- What will happen to Monday Couple? Read on to find out! ----------