Chapter 7

The Story Of Us(Gary and Jihyo)

The next day......,

Gary was busy with his work while Jihyo had a free schedule today, which means she could do whatever she wanted, with her mind off work. She then decided to plan an event for her jagiya in the evening.

First, she decided to surf the net. 

"Hmmm, let me search for 'Monday Couple'. She opened up a page of a blogger who shipped Monday Couple. There were many followers, pictures of Jihyo and Gary as well as comments.

[Jihyo] 

Well I just hope they are not bad comments! 

On the comments page said these: 

"They are such a perfect couple! Jihyo noona and Gary hyung, just get married already!"

"Monday Couple jjang!"

"Monday Couple FTW! I hear wedding bells ringing! Marry each other!"

Looking at these comments from the fans, Jihyo was so touched. 

After a while, she decided to call Gary, telling him to meetup with her in the evening.

The song of Turned Off the TV resonated throughout Gary's room.

"Oh yeobo! Why did you call? Missed me too much?" Gary could not help but tease Jihyo. He did not see her for one whole day and missed her like crazy.

"Jagiya, wanna meet for dinner tonight? My treat! I missed you too much......"Jihyo had this cuteness in her voice which made Gary chuckle. 

[Gary] 

Guess I'm not the one who misses my yeobo! 

"Arraseo! Dinner at your house okay? Miss you too! See you later! Muack!" 

[Jihyo] 

I've got something special for you. Hehehe. Jagiya, wait for it! I can't wait to see your happy face!