Won't give up

The Tumblr Boyfriend

 

 chapter nine 

 

 won't give up

 

 

 

________________________________________

Kai yawned as he entered his classroom and saw his love bestfriend staring blankly out of the window with his puffy, swollen eyes. What happened to him? Slowly he pulled his chair and placed his body on it before he nudged Sehun's ribs slyly. Sehun averted his eyes away from the window and locked his gaze on Kai's worried face.

"What's up with this horrible face?" Kai asked, eventhough he felt his heart tightened when he saw Sehun's condition but he can't help and teased the latter.

"FInally you talk to me huh?" Sehun pouted, he was about to punch Kai's chest when Kai suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled Sehun into his embrace.

"Let it out Sehun since nobody here yet. I'm here." Kai watched Sehun and felt helpless as Sehun started sobbing, let his shirts wet with Sehun's tears. He ran his fingers through Sehun's hair gently.

"Shh, its okay Sehun. Its okay.." He whispered as Sehun fell asleep in his arms. Kai slowly rubbed Sehun back. He looked out of the window, saw a pair of birds sitting on the tree branch and began to tweet happily then he looked back to Sehun's figure.

'If Luhan made you this, I'll never forgive him Sehun-ah.' He can feel a single tear rolled down his cheeks.

 

"So... you became his brother?" Kai bit his lower lips. He can't believe it, eventhough Luhan broke Sehun's heart but the latter still want to be with that .

Sehun nodded slowly as he tried to swallow his food into his throat.

"Why you don't just leave him alone?"

"I can't hate him Kai, he's too precious to me.." Sehun lowered his gaze, tried to hide his embarrassment.

"Precious my ." Kai snorted, annoyed with Sehun's behavior.

"Tsk, you don't know anything about love."

Kai widened his eyes when he heard Sehun's words.

You don't know anything about love.

Kai tried to hold his anger from bursting out.

'I do know about love more that you do Sehun. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

Tao sighed as he took a walk along the streets, his mind doesn't feel peaceful at all. Everything just ruined his life. First Kris. Then Luhan. After that Sehun. Urgh life so unfair. The he heard the beep sound. Okay what now?

 

From: Sehunnie <3

Y U NO ONLINE

 

Oh, he totally forgot that Sehun has his number, for emergency.. *incase*  Like now maybe? He quickly type.

 

To: Sehunnie <3

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm so busyyyyyyyy with my probs, studies and whatsoever. Oh yeah, I'm in China now, already 5 days here. On top of that, I forgot to activate my data plan so I can't open my tumblr for awhile. Why?

 

'Okay, that's explained alot. Maybe.' Tao thought.

 

From: Sehunnie <3

Oh. I want to tell you smtg important. Luhan just broke up with me.

 

WHAT THE HELL? THIS SOON?! DAMN LUHAN WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!

 

To: Sehunnie <3

I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT WHY YOU'RE SO STUBBORN

 

Sent!

Omg, did he just sent it?! Oh noooo.

 

To: Sehunnie <3

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you or what. I just didn't want you to get hurt. I know him very well Sehun.

 

From: Sehunnie <3

I understand Tao. I don't know what's wrong with me, even he want me to his friend or brother or whatsoever, I just can't give up on him. I still want him to be mine.

 

Tao sighed. He really have no idea what to do with this Sehun. He's so stubborn, hard headed, just like 'him'

Yeah, him.

 

To: Sehunnie <3

I'll support you whatever you did, just take care of yourself. If he hurts you again, tell me and I'll punch him till death.

 

From: Sehunnie <3

tsk so violent of you. Alright I know i know, don't worry too much okay, Enjoy your life!

 

'Enjoy your life too, Sehun.' He mumbled.

He was about to enter the groceries shop when somebody ran into him and both of them fell onto the ground.

Tao held his head, hissed in pain. 'What the fck.'

'OMG I'm so sorry! I didn't see you walk in just now, so clumsy of me!'

Tao froze. That voice.

'Ugh not now!!!! ' he shouted out in his mind before he raised his face and threw his gaze towards the said guy.

"T-Tao?" The latter shuttered. Tao rolled his eyes before saying with cold voice.

"Before you start your drama, help me up first, would you?" The latter's snapped out and quickly reached his hand out and helped Tao. Tao slowly patted his before balanced himself.

"Tao? I thought you're in Nashville?" Tao snorted with the latter's question.

"Holiday?"

"How long?"

"A week?"

The latter nodded and asked again. "How long you have been here?"

"5 days?" Tao still with his poker face.

"WHAT?! 5 DAYS? AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME, CALL ME, INFORM ME?! I THOUGHT WE'RE BESTFRIEND." And the latter succeed to grab all attention to them. Tao feels like he want to headlock the guy in front of him and kick his until he can't walk.

Bestfriend.

Tao hate that word very much.

"DUUHH Kris, I lost your number."

"Tsk you're such a bad liar."

Tao just shrugged. He really want to get himself out of this shop, He'll tell his father that he'd lost, can't remember the way. Lame. Whatever, he didn't care as long as, away from this guy.

"Whatever Kris, I'm going now." Tao turned his back and make his way out from the shop. Without a second, Kris called him again.

"Hey wait up Tao, by any chance, may I have you new number since you didn't use your old number anymore?"

Tao laughed mentally. 'I changed my number because of you and no way I'll give you a new one.'

But he just waved his hands and walk away. Kris let out heavy sighed, ruffled his hair.

" Tao, I'd lost you once and I dont want to lose you twice." He muttered, watching Tao's back, leaving him alone.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

»I don't what I'm doing. I'm not totally in mood since i had a fever, *sniff* and my exam results totally DISASTER OMG ASDFGFGGHKJLJ I HATE MYSELF FCK MY LIFE.
 
comment and suscribe!~