Let it go

The Tumblr Boyfriend

 

 chapter twenty 

 

 Let it go

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

“Luhan, do you want to eat?” Mrs Xi brought two packs of fried noodles and put it on table, beside Luhan’s bed before she went out and made a phone call. Luhan nodded as he took the polysterine and opened it. He quickly grabbed the chopstick and started to eat but he stopped in the middle of his action. He looked at Sehun before asking. “Have you eaten yet my dear?”

Sehun blushed when Luhan called him dear, quickly shook his head. Luhan smiled as he took some noodles with his chopstick and held it in front of Sehun’s mouth.

“Say ahh.”

“Yah, Luhan no ne- hmffm” Sehun’s mouth fulled with noodles that Luhan just shoved into his mouth. Luhan laughed, wiped some sauce on the corner of Sehun’s mouth using his thumb. Sehun shyly smiled as he chewed the noodles slowly.

“Spoiled brat.” Luhan grinned widely.

Sehun rolled his eyes before he yanked the chopsticks from Luhan’s hand before he took some of the noodles and do the same thing that Luhan did to him just now.

“You’re so annoying Luhan. I don’t know why I fell for you.” Sehun sighed. Luhan ruffled Sehun’s hair., smiled sheepishly. “Love is strange you have to know that.”

Sehun pouted. “Fine. I love you so badly.”

Luhan leaned closer as their face only a few inches apart. Sehun felt shivered when Luhan’s breath tickled his face. Luhan pressed their forehead together before he whispered.

“I love you too my Sehunnie.”

 

Kai walked with his jelly legs, he felt he will fall down in a few minutes. He took a glanced on his watch. 6.32. God its late already. Suddenly he felt his stomach growling, begging for food, he just remembered that he didn’t eat anything for today yet. He sighed, too lazy to walk home, he just entered the nearby cafe, to grab some dinner.

He brushed his palm together and he sat at the empty place and looked around him.

“Hm, this cafe was fulled with korean concept. I wonder why.” He mumbled slowly until he heard someone cleared his throat in front of him. Slowly he raised his head, and saw a waiter handed him a menu and a cookies. Kai frowned and gave the waiter curious looks.

The waiter chuckled lightly before saying. “This is a free cookies from my boss, he said its for a heartbroken person and he want you to smile.”

Kai stared blankly at the cookies. “Your boss? The cafe owner?” Kai asked. The waiter nodded and smiled. Kai felt hasitated to ask something to the waiter but he has to. He think so.

“Heartbroken? Am I that obvious?” The  waiter nodded.

“Hmm, can I see your boss?”

The waiter furrowed his forehead. “I don’t think so. He’s-“

“Its okay Adam, he want to see me. You can go back to your work.” Kai turned his face to the source of the voice that came from nowhere. The waiter sighed, nodded and want back to the counter. The said guy locked his gaze on Kai’s figure before he pulled the chair and sat in front of Kai.

“I’m his boss also known as this cafe owner. I’m wondering why you want to see me?”

Kai scratched his chin. “Are you Korean?”

The said guy raised his eyebrows as he tried to hold his laughter before aswering Kai’s qustion.

“No, I’m Italian.” He said with confident.

“......”

Finally the said guy bursted his laughter out.  Kai stared at him weirdly.

What’s wrong with him?’ Kai thought.

“Of course I’m Korean you silly.”

Kai’s mouth formed an –o- shape before he joined the guy laughed nervoursly.

The guy stopped laughing and looked at him with stern face. “So my fellow country mate, what’s your real intend calling me?”

Kai sighed, threw his gaze out from window. “I don’t know really. When your workers gave me the cookies and he said his boss want to see me smile, I don’t think so.”

The guy nodded after heard Kai’s words. “Broke up with girlfriend?”

Kai clicked his tongue, shook his head. “Boyfriend.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

Kai raised his hands, “Its okay.” He took a deep breath before continued “I just need someone to hear my stories.”

The guy nodded. “I can lend my ears for you since today I don’t have many customers as you can see.”

Kai looked around him. Only a few peoples chatting, laughing. He think not more than 10 peoples. He rested his face on his arms. “What will you do if you found someone that you loved suddenly left you behind and going back to his ex-lover?”

The guy said. “I will get him back.”

Kai turned his face and gave the guy weird stare. “For real?”

The guy shrugged. “Of course! Why would I let someone that I really love just like that?”

“I just did.” Kai said with no tone.

The guy widened his eyes. “Really? Wow. That easy?”

“Hey, its not as easy as you thought. You know, anything can happen one day. FREAKING ONE DAY! I just arrived here not more than a day, I didn’t have a time to chill out and suddeny my boyfriend bumped into his ex, then his ex admitted into hospital, I let my boyfriend go to his ex side back.. everything just happened in one day. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!”

Kai craddled his face into his arms. The guy looked at him with sympaty face, slowly patted Kai’s shoulder. “What makes you made a decision to let him go?”

Kai ran his fingers through his hair. “I realized that my boyfriend still love his ex such a long time ago when we’re in relationship. But I just ignored and pretend that I didn’t know anything. I thought after 2 years in relationship, he will forget his ex but I’m totally wrong. It happened on his 20th birthday after we’re celebrated his birthday, he excused himself to go to his room for awhile. But then I had a weird feeling about it then I just followed him from behind. I saw him crying on the floor while hugging his phone in his arms. I know his ex sent something to him but I don’t understand why my boyfriend didn’t broke up with me yet after that.

A month before we graduated, I asked him to make a choice, which place he want to go to continue our studies. I never thought that he will choose UK. What in the world he must choose some place that he must near with his ex. He told me he choosed UK not because of his ex. Tsk, no way I could believe that. I kind of ready to let him go one day, that’s why I didn’t object his choice. But not this soon! Omg, my head.”

Kai held his head, he felt his heart going to explode because of his anger. The guy felt damn shocked with Kai’s story. “Wow, If I were you, I won’t this those kind of things.”

Kai laughed sarcastically. “Of course you won’t. But then I realized I just an additional character in their story. Maybe I should give a title for their story. Hmm, what about The Tumblr Boyfriend?”

The guy raised his eyebrows. “Why tumblr?”

“Because my boyfriend met his ex on tumblr. He choosed a guy which his rarely know instead of me. urghhhh.”

The latter laughed. “No wonder. So, I think their story had completed. When you gonna start your own life story?”

Kai shrugged, took a bite of the cookies. “ I don’t know. Let see how time will bring me tho.”

Kai took a glanced at his watch. “Oh, I’m late! I must go now, prepare my resume for tomorrow. Gahhhh, life is to tiring!”

The guy laughed with Kai’s behaviour. Kai smiled as he took out his wallet, want to pay for the food but the guy pushed his wallet away. “I told you this cookies is free. Seems like you didn’t order anything for dinner. I will bring some food for you to bring home, its on the house.” The guy winked at Kai. Kai pouted as he put back his wallet in his pocket.

The cafe owner was about to rose his body when suddenly Kai pulled his wrist.

“So rude of me! Thanks for lending your ears. I really apreciate it.”

The guy smiled “That’s nothing.”

Kai nodded before he reached out his hand.

“Btw, I’m Kai.”

The guy looked at his hand before accepted it.

“Kyungsoo.”

The End?

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

»Omg, I know this story kind of speeding tsk forgive me. This story totally disaster TT.TT. So.......... what do you think? If you loved it, don’t forget to.. urgh upvote? Lol xD
Thanks to all my suscribers who keep supporting this story and thanks for commenting and gave your advice or opinion I really apreciate them ! I kind of sad to end this story, but what could I do? tell me if you want sidechapter or something, I'll try my best since i think i need to start study for next year subjects T.T thats why i finished this story as soon as i can
 
Comment and suscribe!