Back to normal (?) part 1

The Tumblr Boyfriend

DOUBLE UPDATES. READ PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVENT YET.


 

 chapter ten 

 

 back to normal (?) part 1

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

It was 2 weeks since Sehun and Luhan broke up. Sehun acted like nothing happened between them, while Kai still with his unspeakable feelings towards Sehun, Tao already back to Nashville, still with his dilemma and Kris still waiting for Tao with his hopeless problem. And Luhan? He kinda irritated with Sehun's question last week.

Flashback

thehunnie asked you:

Luhannieeee may I ask you something?

Luhan giggled like a 2 years old kid. 

Yes Sehunnie? ~

thehunnie asked you:

By any chance, Do you know Tao?

Luhan's heart stop beating. HOW THE HELL SEHUN KNOW TAO? Luhan felt hasitated to answer that kind of question but he replied after all.

Hmm, there's a lot of people named Tao, which Tao that you're talking about?

Luhan shut his eyes, hoping that what he thought just now definately wrong. No. No.

thehunnie asked you:

Huang Zitao.

God dammit. 'What I'm going to answer?' He's my enemy? No. He's my rival? No. He's my ex-classmate. No.

I think I know him. Hmm, why you suddenly asked?

Yeah, why Sehun suddenly asked him about Tao? Why Why Why

thehunnie asked you:

Oh, he said that he know you?

HA. HA. HA. Luhan laughed awkwardly.

Oh really? How long you and Tao know each other?

thehunnie asked you:

A year ago? He's soooo kind and loveable. I like him so much!

Why Luhan felt like he kind of angry when Sehun said that he like Tao? Jealousy? Nahh it can't be. Luhan shook his head repeatedly, denied his feelings.

Really? He said he know me? Hmm, what he told you about me?

thehunnie asked you:

Hmm, he just said that you're kind.

Luhan rolled his eyes. Tao said that? What a liar.

What makes you said that you like him?

Luhan hate this feeling, the feeling like he had been replaced in Sehun's heart.

thehunnie asked you:

Like I told you before, he's kind, humble (not like you, too much complimenting of yourself) he's funny somehow, never get into my nerves (you did, always made ma mad at you without reasons), care about my feelings, and there's a lot of things that makes me can't resist him. ~

Luhan clenched his fist tightly. Really Sehun really? Tao is better than him?

You like to talk to him huh? Why don't you ask him to be your boyfriend, be with you 24/7 instead of me huh? I'm annoying right, that's it. I'm out!

Luhan quickly log out from his account, threw his phone away and ruffled his hair violently.

"ARGHHHH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME, WHY I FEEL LIKE THIS ARGHH SEHUN WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME?!"

Luhan shouted like there's no tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED... (HAHAHAHAHA K)

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

» its kind of short since i separated them into two.  I'll update the second part later ~ Don't kill me ~
 
Comment and suscribe ~