Will you (?)

The Tumblr Boyfriend

 

 chapter five 

 

 will you (?)

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

xiaolu asked you:

Kris is not my boyfriend.

Sehun's jaw dropped. What?

What do you mean? You guys broke up?

xiaolu asked you:

Haha no I never broke up with him since we never be in relationship.

'Luhan what are you talking about?'

You're kidding me right? Damn you I almost got heart attack when I realize that I love you then its wrong because you had a boyfriend..

xiaolu asked you:

I'm so sorry.. I should not lying to you at the first place. Kris' just my bestfriend. Last month, my bestfriend's ex-boyfriend confessed to me that he loves me but I don't like him at all so I told him that I already had a boyfriend but he didn't trust me. So i decided to ask Kris pretending to be my boyfriend for a month and he agreed. Until I found you Sehun, I can feel something special about you when I start talked to you. I know this is ridiculous since I only know you for 2 days but I think I fall in love with you Sehunnie.. I'm so sorry for making you hurt because of Kris.

Sehun cupped his mouth, he didn't know that Luhan really love him. He can feel that his tears dripping down from his eyes; tears of happiness. That something just came out from his mind.

'No Sehun you can't say that to him. Just no!'

But his heart told him to.. He forced his finger to type something that unbelievable for himself.

So, that's mean you can be my boyfriend for real?

Sehun bit his lips. His pulse beating fast as he feel like he could faint in couple of minutes.

xiaolu asked you:

I would like to be your boyfriend but I was worried about one thing. Next month I'll be continue my studies in UK, taking medical course. I'm afraid after that I can't be with you for most of the time. I don't want you feel ignored and sad because of me. If you can promise me if we lost contact for 3 month, you 'll move on and forget me.. Will you?

Sehun gulped. Will him? Can he afford this? Can he promise Luhan?

I will. I will do anything only for my love.

Yes he can do this! Only for Luhan.

xiaolu asked you:

So... hello my new boyfriend <3

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 author's note 

 

»Omg this is really short... forgive me T.T comment and suscribe !~